Best Freinds//Hayes-4 'Dont even try'

Jo's P.O.V

"Oh nothing Hayes just thought I would forgive him after he called me a slut and that I would regret it." I said as I sat down. I then looked at my phone and it had 3 unread messages. Two From Jared and one from Kayleb. I answered Kayleb first.

-From Kayleb-

*Hey Jo we need to talk like now*

*Kayleb I don't want to talk to you. You knew Hayes was with Jordan and you talked bad about her all the time and I find you making out with her.*

*I know and I'm sorry and please forgive me*

*i need time you hurt my ex best friend. Meaning you hurt me too*

*I understand but he left you. If anything I did you a favor. I made him feel what you did*

*It was still wrong I'll talk to you tomorrow ok bye*

*im sorry*

I didn't answer after that. Now it was Jared.

-From Jared-

*Hey JoJo listen I can't believe Jordan did that. I never meant to hurt Hayes either. Were not friends but I wouldn't do that*

*I believe you. You didn't know but Kayleb did*

*Listen can we talk tomorrow and bring Hayes*

*Im mad at him but I guess I can*

*Ok thanks meet me at the skating rink at 12:45 am ok*

*k bye Jared see you tomorrow*

"Jo you haven't talked for ten minutes are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. I just need to tell Hayes something" I didn't want then knowing that Hayes finished cursing me out. I was hurting but not hurt enough.

"Are you sure you wanna talk to him." Nash asked concerned.

"Yea i kinda do. It's important"

"Ok just curse him out if he curses you out ok bae"

"Don't worry Nashy poo I will" he laughed and I walked out the room. I headed to Hayes room. I opened the door to see Hayes balling.

"Oh my God Hayes are you ok!?" I ran to him and sat in front of him.

"No! I'm a screw up! I fuck everything up! I messed up our friendship. I got used for being stupid. Jo I'm so sorry." I gently grabbed Hayes cheeks.

"Hayes Grier you are not a screw up. Your an amazing guy. And any girl would be Lucky to have you." Hayes swiftly looked up into my eyes. His eyes bloodshot from the crying. He then locked his lips with mine. I then felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted. We made out for a good 5 minutes.

"I'm so sorry Jo I didn't mean to." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"No it's ok." He smiled.

"Jo are you staying in my room tonight?" I gently nodded.

"Hayes i need to go back to Nash and Lina ok."

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yea sounds good." I then walked out with a smile on my face. I walked back in to Nash's room and well they were having you know sex.

"Dear Lord! PDA!PDA!" Nash was dying of laughter.

"Jovanny Lopez what the hell!"

"Jo it's not PDA if it's private" Nash said while laughing

"Well I'm here now so it makes a lot of sense"

"Ok one I need to get my stuff. And...two...are using protection" I sad in Between laughs.

"Yes we are now get your damn stuff and leave!" Lina exclaimed.

"Just be glad I'm not mom and dad" I snickered. She then through a pillow at my head. I picked it up.

"Don't you need this for more support." I laughed so did Nash.

"Just get out!" I laughed my way to Hayes room

"Wow what happened" Hayes laughed. So much laughing right now.

"Nash and Lina are having...sex" I laughed harder.

"When are they not" Hayes laughed. I swear someone infested this house with laughy gas. Hayes then patted the seat beside him for me to sit next to him.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?"

"Titanic!" I said while jumping in the bed

"Ok do you have it?"

"Always! Oh and Jared asked us to go to the park tomorrow 12:40" I told Hayes while gently and kindly inserting my precious DVD. Yes I am very OCD but I love that movie a lot so that's why I show it love. It's not weird.

"Why?"

"That's why we're going to find out"

-4 hours after the movie-

I fell asleep. I was tired but I felt something breath above my head. I fluttered my eyes to see Hayes laying besides me.

I then went to sleep again.

-MORNING-

I woke up and didn't see Hayes beside me. I walked out the door and saw Hayes hanging out with Nashty Linapple.

"Hey guys" I yawned.

"Hey sleeping beauty" I laughed.

"Sure having a discombobulated bun is beauty." Hayes nodded so did Nash.

"Hey their Nashty Linapple how was last night?" I smiled.

"Let's just say it slayed the charts." Nash smiled. I was dying of laughter. I was crying on the floor looking like a maniac.

"What!? We slayed the charts"

"Haha stop...nash...i..cant.............breath!"

"Sorry babe."

"It's ok" I said still laughing.

"What time is it?"

"12:30. Why?"

"OMG Hayes get ready we need to meet Jared at the park!" I ran upstairs to get my things when i heard the shower downstairs on. I then got in Hayes shower. I turned on the water. I didn't care if it were hot or cold I needed to get out quickly. I put on my conditioner since shampoo damages your hair. APURESE! APURESE! Just so you know that means hurry up. I rapidly rinsed my hair and jumped out the shower. Jared isn't one for waiting. I put on the clothes that I saw on top. I swiftly put that on and and sat down I put on my white converses,and a twilight mist perfume. I was now relaxed since I was finished. I just needed to wait for Hayes. I looked at myself in the tall mirror. I was wearing a cropped top with flowers on it, and a skater skirt, oh and my gorgeous white converses.

I grabbed my penny board and headed downstairs. I never ate breakfast. I grabbed some cereal and ate. It was now 12:38. Shit!

"Hayes common we have two minutes!"

"Coming!" I saw him run downstairs with his penny board. It was yellow with purple wheels. He was wearing kacky shorts and a red striped shirt with no arm sleeves. We ran out the house and went on our penny boards. I would always penny. Hayes would to but we just wouldn't make eye contact.

"You know I'm very sorry about Jordan right?"

"I know now!" I smiled

________________

Ok so hello guys❤️

Read my other stories but especially Street 12✌️ it's horror but with a little bit of comedy but mostly fanfic...so please read it and tell others to read it to.

Thank You☺️