Best friends//Hayes-5

Hayes POV

Jo's smile was warm and kind. I can't believe I let her get out of my life. It was all my fault. She had nothing to do with it. Im glad to have her back. Yesterday when I kissed her I felt sparks like something lit up when we touched lips. I could see her marvelous dirty blonde hair flow in the wind. She had blue green eyes which made her look from California same hoes for Lina. No they were 100% Colombian.

"You know im very sorry about jordan right?" I asked

"I know now!" she smiled. What a beautiful smile. So bright she can light up the whole town. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Hayes keep your eyes on the road!" she laughed. When we finally reached the park we ran to the skating rink. We then see Jared come.

"Hey Jared!" Jo ran to give him a hug.

"What's up Jared?" We slapped hands.

"Listen this is very important. It's about...Kayleb" Jared whispered

"Why are you whispering?" Jovanny whispered back.

"Kayleb can be anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"Jordan sent Kayleb to spy on you and Hayes."

"Ugh but he said he was sorry."

"He's lying you can't trust him."

"I know but is that all?"

"Yea be carefully ok?"

"Ok well baii Jared see you soon" She hugged Jared back.

"Bye Jared I'll see you at school" We then left the park.

"Do you think Kayleb is actually spying on us?" Jo asked worried. This time we were walking.

"I don't know" I said and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Jo?"

"Yes Hayes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" she giggled. We finally reached the house to find a note on the kitchen counter.

'Listen kids Will,Skylynn, Dad and I went to the mall. We will be back late so don't do anything dumb!

-your mommy/Elizabeth'

"We get the whole house to ourselves? Score!"

"Yea no we don't remember we have sibilings" she said while grabbing a water.

"Oh right" She laughed at my stupidness. We went up to Nash and Lina's room. Jo went in first so she could tell me if the coast was clear. It was. We walked in.

"So what did Jared say?" Lina asked being the nosey girl she is.

"We are getting stalked" Nash laughed.

"You weren't supposed to say!" Jo yelled.

"Sorry I felt like they had to know" eh.

"Ok" Jo went over to Nash and laid on his chest. He rubbed her back. They were exactly like siblings.

"Jo?"

"Yes Nash?"

"You know your like my little sister right?"

"I've known my whole life" she smiled. She then got up and walked out the door. I followed her and she went into my room.

"Whatcha doin Jo?"

"I wanna watch a movie. Do you?" I nodded and sat besides her.

"I choose today"

"Ok" she giggled. I was gunna choose a scary movie. She always gets scared easily it was adorable.

"Oh no not the grudge" she whined.

"Don't worry I'm here." I said while putting my arms out. She sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. The movie began and she was jumping. She laid down on my lap. I played with her hair and she smiled. This was perfect. That's until Lina came running into the room.

"The grudge my favorite. Nash get in here!" are you fucking serious.

"Ugh I hate this movie"

"Me too" Jo got up and went to Nash they walked out and it was just me and Lina.

"Sorry babe"

"It's ok your like my older sister so it's not weird." It really wasn't I love her like an older sister. I am completely happy her and Nash are dating.

_________________

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever it's just I have a lot of stuff on my mind so😰❤️💕 I love you all though☺️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕