Best Friends//Hayes-3'Dont test me'

"Why can't we talk about it. It's obviously bothering you. Just please we can help." Nash answered.

"No you can't! You can't get Hayes to care about me! You can't make JORDAN GO AWAY! You can't make my scars go away. I've been mentally scared Nash I can't do anything! My father used to fucking abuse me when I was little. He used to abuse my mom! I can't." I sobbed even more. When I was around 6-7 years old my father would go out to gamble. He would come home drunk and hit my sister my mom and I for no reason. My sister told my mom to leave him but she didn't listen. My father is better now and regrets it but there's no knowing if he will do it again.

"Jo I know what your going through I went through the same thing. remember that time we didn't go over Nash's house for about a year when I was 10?" I nodded.

"Nash left me for the cool group and this hoe as well. I felt hurt and I would go roller skating to the park everyday. It was our hang out spot. It was the last pice of him I had. Then those jackasses left him and never came back to him. I was the only one here for him. Now he has billions of friends and were happier. You and Hayes will be too trust me." I just smiled and hugged Carol.

I guess she was right. I mean he might loose all his friends I'll laugh because he didn't stay with the good friends. Now I have Jared back. We were so close but then he met Jordan and she ruined everything. Oh and that hoe my sister was talking about is Jordan's sister. Just to clear it up. I went onto Nash's bed and turned in the tv. Spongebob was on our favorite. Then Nash's mom came in the room.

"Honey you'll be sleeping with Hayes is that alright?" I nodded. Nash and Lina were about to start laughing hell knows why.

"What?!"

"Just how you were just talking shit about him and now you have to share a room for a month. Karma's a bitch Jo"

"Oh shut up Karma's gunna come and bite your damn ass." I laughed. She rolled her grey eyes. My sister and I had rare eyes. It was like a mix of grey blue. Like Nash and Hayes blue with light grey. My parents both have brown eyes. It's like we were not even apart of the family because of our eyes. Well my great great great great great great great grandparents had the same eye color. Nash sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He was so kind.

*Nash's Pov*

Jo was my little sister. Besides Skylynn. She would get me stuff and I would get her stuff. That penny board I got her about a year ago it looks brand new and perfect. She takes so much care for the things I buy her. Oh and the relationship she has with Linapple (Lina) is the cutest thing ever. Jo is perfect for Hayes. I mean hayes I know for sure will hurt her but she's a strong girl. Metaphorically and Literally. She is perfect to me and Lina. She has a nice body, Lina and I say. Her hair is long curly and brown with blonde tips. Her grey bluish eyes are perfect. The blue in her eyes are my color blue. Then the grey it's perfect. They say only the most strong caring people have the best eyes. She knows many sports and activities. I'm forcing her to join the guys Football team they need someone like her. Then she can join the cheerleading team to show of her amazingness but one thing. Jordan's in the cheerleading team. Well for sure Jo is better. She's great at everything. She's the only girl at her school who skates and actually beat Jared at skate boarding. She's just the most perfect 13 year old girl.

"Nash what are you thinking about?" Jo asked

"About how perfect you are" she blushed and I hugged her.

"We've been over this I'm not perfect I'm imperfect."

"Not to us" Lina replied for me. Hayes then walked in the room. All our smiles faded away. We starred dead eye at Hayes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's not like I killed someone."

"You killed me" I heard Jo mumble.

"Jo can we talk for a minute?" she sighed and walked out the door. I really wanted to know what they were talking about.

-19 minutes later-

"Don't test me grier!" Jo exclaimed at Hayes. He deserves it. JoJo came back into my room and slammed the door in Hayes face. Lina and I clapped.

"Thank you thank you" Jo bowed.

"What was that all about?"

----------------------------

I'm so bad at writing stories. Anyways thus was short and stupid like all the rest of the story.

VOTE/READ/COMMENT GOOD THINGS! MKAYBYE