Best Friends//Hayes-2 'Follow me'

I woke up to the smell of bacon pancakes and coffee. I walked downstairs to see my sister making breakfast.

"Hey babe. Jo we are going to Nash's house in an hour their out grocery shopping." she smiled.

"It's only 9:45 why are they out so early?" I questioned.

"They are buying every thing we like. Now remember what I said about Hayes."

"I know I'm just glad I'm not staying in his room I'm staying with you and Nash" I smirked. She shot a glare at me.

"No your not! Nash and I need our privacy!" I laughed.

"Yeah like last time mom and dad walked in when you were getting it on with Nash." I laughed harder.

"It was a mistake."

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to go take a shower so..." I walked away leaving my sister and her horrible memory of her fucking Nash. I was actually there when it happened,behind my parents.

I quickly jumped into the shower. The warm water felt great against my skin. I turned on my water proof radio. Ad long as you love me came on by Justin Bieber. I love the guy. Then my playlist played. Distance by Jack and Jack came on. They were good friends from Nash. I met them once in my life time. I then turned of the warm water and hopped out. I then put on my clothes. A cropped top floral shirt, with high waisted shorts. It wasn't cold outside it was more like fresh. Not to hot and not to cold. Just the right temperature.

I brushed my hair and put in a poof thing. My hair becomes naturally curly so I didn't need to do anything. I then raced downstairs sliding on the stair case. It hurt my bum a lot but I got used to it.

"Wow you actually look decent." she laughed. I Smiled and replied.

"Wow you actually know how to cook." she rolled her eyes and giggled. I shoved all my food down my mouth and burped. I was just used to it since me and Hayes used to always hang out. Then i just started hanging out with Kayleb.

"Eww gross Jo don't do that over at the Grier's ok."

"Nash and Hayes do it all the time. Why can't I!" I whined.

"Because your a girl. Your supposed to be more feminine" she said while talking with her mouth full.

"Oh yea very feminine of you" she laughed and I joined. Our conversations were always fun. That's mostly why Nash lets me hang out with them. I'm not those annoying type of 13 year olds talking about One Direction, I do love one direction tho, I mostly talk to him about skate boarding and football. Then we go into another topic that we all like. We actually all like the same things.

"I'm going to the park text me once were going to the Grier's so you don't have to carry my suitcase" I smiled. She nodded.

I went up to my room grabbed my black northface book bag and slipped into my black converses. I grabbed my pastel (mint and purple) penny board and skated to the park. I have fallen over billions of times but now I'm better at it. Once I reached the park I saw the hoe. Jordan if you didn't know making out with Hayes. I smelled something fishy and I'm sure for once it wasn't her Vage. She had her eyes opened and looked at her watch. It was like she was waiting for the kiss to be over. I grabbed my phone and recorded her. I zoomed in and I captured her with her eyes opened and her looking at her watch. I then skated away. I went to the skating section of the park. There were only guys not one girl just me. That's when I saw Jordan and Hayes come to skate board. Well Jordan wasn't good at skate boarding so she sat down. I had my phone on just incase I saw her doing anything (iPhone).

"Look who's here everyone! The slut of the west." everyone laughed.

"Shut up Jared"

"What what's that everyone a race!" everyone cheered except me and Hayes.