Best Friends-7

Jo's POV

So I just walked in on my sister and Nash having it and well damn that was disturbing. I put down all my stuff and laid down next to Hayes.

"Are they having sex?"

"Yea" I laughed.

"Did you see anything?"

"Nope. I covered my eyes before walking in" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around to waist.

"Jo I have something to tell you" I sat up and nodded my head.

"Uh so I'm going to Magcon next week." I felt tears build up in my eyes and as I was about to walk away he sat me down on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I tried escaping but he tightened his grip.

"Leave me alone Hayes!"

"I'm not done yet!" I stayed still and looked into his eyes. "Your coming with us" I slapped him on the arm and wiped away my tears.

"Ow! What was that for!?" he laughed.

"For scaring the shit out of me"

"Awww babe I'm sorry." he said opening his arm. I went into his arms and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head and looked down at me and straight into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I obviously didn't hesitate to kiss back. He licked my bottom lip asking for enterance and I being the nice person I am granted. We made out for a good 3 minutes that's until Lina came in interrupting us Nash behind her.

"Awww Nash did you see that?"

"Yeah. That's so cute" Nash said in a baby voice. I laughed and Hayes threw a pillow at him.

"So did Hayes tell you yet?"

"About Magcon? Yeah"

"Ok good we bought your tickets and everything. Are you exited cuz I'm exited because I know your exited." Nash rapidly said. I went up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks Nash" I could feel his smile on my head.

"Go watch movies or something Lina and I will be downstairs if you need anything" Nash announced. I nodded and walked back to Hayes.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I asked.

"What movie?"

"Umm...FINDING NEMO!" I said in an exited tone. He laughed and placed the movie in. I got comfortable on his bed nd so did he. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I placed my head on his shoulder. once we were half way into the movie I began to feel sleepy I laid down on Hayes lap. He began playing with my hair until I fell asleep. And well nothing happened because I fell asleep.

________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter😂💕 k bye🌸