Best friends//-6

Jo's POV

Nash was making a sand which for the both of us.

"These are really good" they were. It had mayonnaise and mustard with cheese and turkey ham and the sides were cut off.

"Anything for my baby sister." I chuckled.

"So what do you think is going on in the movie?"

"I don't know but I don't want to think about it"

"Yea me either someone's probably dying right now"

"That's in every movie. Someone gets possessed and dies and just randomly gets killed. It so mainstream and corny."

"I'm just scared of them"

"I am too but not as much I just don't like them"

"I would watch them but I wanted to hang out with you so yea" I smiled.

"Wanna go to the park?" I nodded.

"I left my penny board in your room"

"Ooh let's penny board"

"Oh please tell me what that is I have no idea and never thought of doing it." I sarcastically said.

"Well it's a-"

"Save your breath sweetie"

"Whatever you say mama" I laughed. We tiptoed to Nash's room a got our penny boards. We raced each other to the garage and began penny boarding.

"Ooh let's go to 7/11 and get something to eat?"

"Sounds good." That used to be Hayes and i's thing but not really anymore. After we reached 7/11 we got four 3 musketeers four Doritos 8 brownies, three for me and three for Nash, and two Arizonans.

"We have a lot of food."

"At least we thought about Hayes and Lina."

"Exactly bae"

"Let's go see if Jared's there"

"I thought you hated each other"

"We did but after that Jordan thing we became friends again." We walked the rest if the way.

"Jared!" I put down the things and ran to him. We hugged and I came back to Nash.

"Hi I'm Jared your Nash right?"

"Yes I am nice to meet you man" they bro hugged and stuff and I just sat down and ate.

"Want anything?"

"Nah I just finished eating a hamburger I'm fucking full"

"Language!" I laughed.

"Listen Jo I have to go but watch out for the slut ok?"

"Same goes for you" we hugged each other and he left.

"We should get back home it's dark outside." Nash nodded and we left home. On our penny boards cuz it's too much work with the food and holding the board.

Once we got home we went upstairs. Nash and I went into Hayes room and Lina hugging Hayes we laughed. We are naturally infested with laughy gas ok.

"Scardey cat"

"Shut up Jo you didn't even stay."

"Cuz I wanted to spend time with Nash that's how smart you are."

"Did you get us food?"

"Here" I threw them the bags and they dug in like raccoons.

"Wow y'all are really hungry."

"Yes we are" Hayes said. He got up and hugged me. He was so tall my head would go into his neck but not inside if you get me.

"Thank you for the food babe"

"Welcome" I smiled.

"Guys Lina and I are going to go to our room and I think Mom, Dad, Will, and Sky are staying at a hotel something about the car."

"Ok" Hayes and I said in unison. Once they left. Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He pressed his plum pink lips to mine.

"You should of stayed"

"You should of came"

"Whatever babe I missed you"

"I've been gone for like 50 minutes. Be glad I didn't go on that thing with my parents." He hugged me tightly and made me sit on his lap. Then he began tickling me.

"HAYES STOP!" I was laughing to much. Then he pinned me to the bed and laughed.

NASH'S POV

That one hour I spent with Jo was incredible. We got food and all and it was really fun. I hope Lina and Hayes watch more scary movies often. Jo is the little sister I've never had. Ok well Sky doesn't count.

I really need to spend more time with Jovanny. She's adorable and I need to be there for her every second of her life. I know Hayes likes her a lot but I don't care if he's my brother if he hurts her he will pay majorly.

"Lina wanna have sex?" I asked rubbing her thigh.

"Tease"

"Ok then you don't"

"I never said that either just go easy I still can't sit down it hurts" I laughed. We were a weird couple. I just remembered next week we are going to Magcon. I wonder if Hayes is gunna tell Jo because she's coming with us no matter what.

"Baby oh my just like that!" Lina moaned into the pillow decreasing the noise.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" The door opened and I see Jo with her eyes closed.

"JOVANNY CRISTINA LOPEZ SALGASE INMEDIATA MENTE!" (meaning: get out immediately!)

"Sorry sorry I just need my charger"

"Just get everything"

"Continue it will be like I'm not even here" I did.

"Ahh! Nash don't...fuck it go harder!" I heard Jo snicker making me laugh. She grabs her stuff and walks out and Lina and I just continue.

_________________

Hope you guys like this chapter hehe that last part though😂✋ Anyways I have a lot more stories but I have one that's connected to Recovery it's called Secrets and It's about Matthew Espinosa. You have to read recovery to understand it but I'm not publishing it until like I get further into Recovery. So yea. Also read my other stories. Hehe Kk bye💕