Teen Titans Season Six Episode 2: "Alternate Lives"

“I am soooo BORED!!!!” Beast Boy cried out as he slumped down onto the couch in Titans Tower.

“Same here, have you noticed that the Titans Tower is kinda boring when the girls are out?” Cyborg asked.

“Yep.” Robin said as he walked into the room and grabbed a snack out of the refridgerator.

“Well of course for you!  But we don’t have an excuse!” Cyborg replied laughing.  Robin reddened.

“Shush. The girls should be back from their night out soon.” Robin walked over and hopped over the couch and sat down next to Beast Boy.  

“Hey!  I’ve got an idea of what will cure our case of boredom!” Cyborg announced.

“WHAT?!?!?” Beast questioned excitedly, he turned into a dog and wagged his tail fast.

“Truth or Dare.” Cyborg answered.  

“AWWWW! I don’t like that game!” Beast Boy whined as he popped back to his normal self.

“Well, it is better than nothing, but don’t do anything crazy please.” Robin said.

“Fine, BB you’re going first, truth or dare?” Cyborg asked.

“Do I have to play?” Beast Boy whined again.

“Yes; now truth or dare?” Cyborg egged him on.

“FINE! Dare!” Beast Boy yelled with a frown on his face.

“I dare you to go into Raven’s room!” Cyborg said with an evil smile on his face.

“WHAT!!! Do you know what she will do to me if she finds me standing in the middle of her room?” Beast Boy shouted hysterically.

“She’s gone, she won’t realize that you stood a teeny bit past the doorway and stepped out, that is all.” Cyborg reasoned.  

“Fine, but you guys better not tell her that I went into her room.”  Beast Boy stated as he walked into the hallway.

“We won’t!” Cyborg and Robin shouted after Beast Boy.

“Shouldn’t we go with him and see if he actually does it?” Robin questioned.

“Naw, he’ll probably chicken out anyway.  Plus, if Raven does catch him somehow, I don’t want to be there telling him to do it in front of her.” Cyborg answered.

“Yeah, good idea.” Robin agreed.  He grabbed the remote and they started watching football.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Beast Boy creaked open Raven’s door and tiptoed in.

“Please don’t find me, please don’t find me…” Beast Boy silently whispered inside his head as he turned around to see something shiny in a corner.

“OOOH!” Beast said in awe as he picked it up.  It was a shiny little diamond.  

“This is really pretty, I didn’t think Raven would have any girly stuff like this.”He thought.  

Beast Boy kept it in his hand and looked around some more.  In another corner of the room he saw a giant circular hoop tucked away.  He picked it up and examined it.  Beast Boy looked around the room some more, find really interesting things that he had never seen before. “COOL!  Raven’s got some cool stuff in here, like this thing!” He picked up the circular hoop.  “HEY!  I bet with some of Cyborg’s tools, I could build something out super swag out of this!” Beast Boy thought and he ran out of Raven’s room to Cyborg’s.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~