Teen Titans Season Six Episode 11: " 'Til Death Do Us Part: PT. 1"

“Titans!” Robin yelled through the intercom and the team rushed into the common room as the words were uttered through Robin’s mouth.

“What is it, Robin?” Starfire asked, worry protruding from her tone.

“If this is another drill, I am going to be sooo pleased.” Raven said, sarcasm sharpening her words.  Robin’s eyes narrowed.

“This is not a drill.” He answer and turned the Titan’s attention to the screen in front of him.  Ugly, green lizard monsters filled the screen, terrorizing Jump City and Starfire pailed.  

“I was wondering what in the world GORDANIANS are doing on Earth?!?” He remarked and eyed Starfire.

“I-I did not do anything!  I do not know why they would be here once again!” Starfire stuttered.   “Unless-”

“Unless what, Star?” Robin asked through gritted teeth.

“Bro! Calm down, Star didn’t do anything bad, you will be making her feel worse about the situation at hand.” Beast Boy stated and patted Robin on the back.

“I can’t calm down when the entire world is at stake!” He shot back and Beast Boy.  Beast Boy raised his hands in the air and backed away from Robin. “Star, what did you do?”

Starfire shifted her feet back and forth on the floor, eyes to the ground.

“I-I did know this was wrong!” She blurted and faced the Titans, tears threatening to spill over.  “I contacted Galfore to check on Tamaran and he told me that the Gordanians have been in contact with him.  He told me that they were looking for me again because of the “crimes” I had committed against them.  Of course, I did no such thing, all of you know I did not do the criminal works.  So, he warned me to be careful.  They must have did the tracing of our conversation to here.  I am so sorry!”   

“Star?  How could you be so careless!  You have endangered the entire earth!  Do you know how many people have died?”  Robin yelled, grabbing her arm with almost super human strength.

“D-di-died?” The color now completely drained from her face, her hands came up to her face shaking, tremor aftershocks controlling her muscles.

“Died!  Died you, you- TROQ! Over 500!  500! Do you know how much that is?” Robin screeched and slapped her across the face.   Starfire sucked in a breath, tears now flowing freely down her reddened face.  

“I know.  I know…” Starfire whispered, her entire body shook.  

“Val-Yor was right, you are just a useless, meaningless life form!  Ugh!  Why do Troqs have to be so stupid?” He let go of her arm and paced around the room.  Cyborg walked over a nodded to Robin and nodded.

“I agree, we can’t have a troq disrupting everything.  Starfire, you are not wanted here anymore.  You are just as worse as Slade.”  Starfire dropped to the ground about to protest as Raven floated over to side with Robin and Cyborg.  

“I second that notion.” Raven muttered.

“What notion?”

Starfire looked over to Beast Boy, pleading to her little brother to stand up for her.  But he just raised an eyebrow and shook his head.  BB strolled over to the other side and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Sorry, but I don’t side with stupid troqies.” He told her with an eye roll.  Starfire eyes widened in shock and she put her hands to her head.  She could not comprehend was was going on, it was all too fast.  Her only family leaving her.  Hating her.  She gripped the thick strands of her fiery hair and pulled hard.  She shrieked and her tears multiplied like the stars.