Teen Titans Season Six Episode 7: "Revealed"

First off, so sorry about the long wait! So, anyway,  guys this episode is going to be a real special treat for you all. So, I am going to tell you about how the Teen Titans each “wake up” in their own special way! This will give a glimpse more into their life and also more POV’s.  Okay, I hope it is not boring for you, I wish I could’ve made it more exciting… Anyway, more surprises in here! Don’t think I have forgotten about the BBRae either! And of course, RobStar shall always be incorporated because that is one of my fav ships of ALL TIME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I went a little crazy there… LOL. So, now I want to thank you all for reading this and…. I have over 100 followers so thank you all for that! OMG, I didn’t think I would be this popular! Thanks so much! :)

So, without further ado… the episode! Read on…

So anyways, I wanted to write a page about global warming… LOL XD JK.

“Sleep cycle complete.” A robotic voice sang.  A red bar was loading and when it finished Cyborg fluttered his eyes open.  His started to fidget and yawned.  He released himself from his sleep table and unplugged the wires connected to him.  

“Another great day to beat some bad guys and some video games!” He announced as his steaming plate of eggs and bacon greeted him from his microwave. He gobbled it up and licked his lips.  Cyborg sighed in satisfaction. He went over his computer and checked out some stuff real quick while he hummed.

“Alrighty! Let’s get this day started! Something tells me this one is gonna be a good one.” Cyborg said to himself as he opened his door and walked into the main hallway of the Tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven breathed softly as she abruptly opened her eyes.  She sat up and rubbed them, her vision now clearing. She moaned, she never slept much anyway, so her eyes always had slight bags underneath.  She pushed back her covers and walked over to her bathroom. Raven put on her cloak and removed the hood. She put some white cream under her eyes to cover her bags and brushed her hair.  Raven stared at herself, thinking deeply about who she was, and what Beast Boy saw in her. She sighed and walked out the door. Even though she was naturally monotone, something inside of her felt like today would be something special, something different.

“Here we go.” She muttered as she walked down the hall to make herself some tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire took a deep breath and batted her eyelashes as her eyes adjusted to the sunlit room.  She saw Silkie right in front of her face and she laughed.  She removed the squirming larva from her and set it on the ground.  She flew up out of her bed and opened her curtains, letting the sunlight pour in.  
“The day is the gorgeous!” Starfire exclaimed.  She zoomed back to her closet and picked out her normal attire.  Starfire quickly changed in her bathroom and brushed her hair.  When her hair was free of tangles, she set her brush down.  Starfire looked down in her hands and repeated something she said to herself each morning, no matter how she was feeling.

“You have been through the a lot in your life.  But you are here, strong, my friends have lost many things like I have but that does not mean that we cannot be the happy or positive in the life.  I am a happy person and nothing will do the change that.  Nothing will do the change of me.”