Teen Titans Season Six Episode 12: 'Til Death Do Us Part: PT. 2

So, guys, this is the series/season finale of this story/episode thing I have been doing.  Yes, the last one! I know, I can't believe it either!  After a year, I am done! O.O Well, thanks for everything y'all have done for me and I hope you like the ending.  This story is dedicated to all of you, my lovely readers, so keep being awesome! :)

The rain barreled down on the Titans, salty pins pricking on the skin.  It was as if the world was crying along with them because of what they lost.  The three male Titans continued to huddle together, trying not to cry but continuing to look at the body.  All wanted to look away but they couldn’t.  The shock was overwhelming to all.  Raven, who was circling the body slowly, abruptly stopped, eyes turning back to their deep blue color.  She silently floated over to the devastated men and dropped down beside them.

“She is not dead.” She whispered as the men continued to shiver in the rain. Robin sniffed sharply and wiped away a stray tear on his dirty face that was lined with the path of crying.

“What did you say?” Robin asked quietly, unable to believe Raven.

“I said, Starfire is not dead.  I can still sense her heart moving, breathing, living.  She is still alive.  But I do not know for how much longer.” Raven commented, looking at him square in the eye.   

“Starfire is alive?” Robin retorted, a smile spreading across his now determined face. He ran over to Starfire’s body and cradled her head in his lap.  His eyes flashed over to a shocked Cyborg and Beast Boy, Raven explaining to them how this was possible.

“Guys!  We need to get her to a hospital!  Raven says she doesn’t have long so we need to move NOW!” Robin yelled and he gingerly picked up Starfire in his arms.   

“Put her in the T-Car!  That’ll be the fastest way to the hospital.” Cyborg instructed as he grabbed his keys, unlocking the car from a distance. He and the others raced to the T-Car, all hearts slamming into chests.  Sweat beading onto Robin’s brow as he carefully placed Starfire in the back seat, grimacing as he felt her skin turning cold.  The Titans piled into the car, Cyborg turned the key and the systems began booting up.  Cyborg was about to slam on the accelerator when Beast Boy gasped.

“Wait!” Beast Boy cried.  The others faced him with anger flashing in their eyes, they were going to hurt him if this wasn’t important.  “This is important!  Starfire isn’t human, she is Tamaranian!  Where in the world are we going to find a hospital who can treat her kind?”  Robin smacked his head with his palm and Raven nodded.

“He is right,” Cyborg agreed with a solemn tone.  “And I don’t know of any alien hospitals around here unless we go to the Watchtower.  And she won’t make it by the time we can get there.”  Robin bit his lip in frustration.

“There has to be something!” He thought.  A couple of seconds passed and the synapses sent a thought to Robin’s brain that might just work.

“What about Fixit?” He blurted, looking wildly at each of the Titans, trying to avoid gazing at Starfire. Cyborg shook his head.

“Fixit only can fix cyborgs or robots, not a purely organic lifeform.” He informed with a sigh, drumming his thumbs on the wheel impatiently.

“We are running out of time.” Raven reminded.

“Look,” Robin began and turned to Cyborg.  “I know his specialty is that kind of stuff but he is an alien.  And his is a doctor of sorts.  And because of his extensive brain capacity, he would have to know about Tamaranian biology.”  Cyborg hesitated but Robin persisted. “He is our only hope Cy, he is Star’s only chance to live.” Cyborg sighed but nodded.