Teen Titans Season Six Episode 4: "The Other Side of Me"

I really hope you like the story and thank you guys so much for reading my stories!  You guys are toats awesome! XD Anyway, I wanted to let you know, through my stories if you can't tell, I ship the ships that are in the original Teen Titans series and so this makes my episodes even more real.

- RobStar

-BBRae

-CyBee

-Flinx

I know that not all of these have been shown yet but I'll get around to it.  Also, since I am making like the real episodes, they are normally going to concentrate on one of the best ships ever ROBSTAR! (sorry, fangirl moment) But the whole episdoes are not going to concentrate on the relationships between Robin and Starfire or BB and Raven, etc.  because only like one or two episodes did that.  I might do one or two episodes like that too but just a clarification.  Wow... I am kinda confusing myself.  So, I'll stop talking... read on! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The red alarm blared through the Titans tower and the Titans quickly woke up and ran to the common room.  All except one.  

“Dude!  Who is attacking the city this early?  It is like 8 am! What is wrong with people?” Beast Boy yelled as the Titans went up to the monitor.

“Beast Boy, I have been up since 6.” Raven said with disapproval in her voice.

“AHHHHH! RAVEN NO WONDER YOU ARE GRUMPY! YOU NEED MORE SLEEP!” Beast Boy screamed and went right into Raven’s face and whispered “Sleep.” Raven smacked him away.

“Beast Boy, I am fine. No matter what time I would wake up, this is how I am.” Raven mentioned and rolled her eyes.

“Yo! Focus guys! Alright, Robin who is this villain?” Cyborg asked as he turned towards Robin.

“It’s... Control Freak!” Everyone sighs.

“Well, I guess Titans G-! Wait! Where’s Starfire?” Robin questioned as he turned and looked around.  Starfire was nowhere in sight. Then, as if on cue, Starfire came trudging in. Her eyes were half closed with dark circles underneath them.  She was slouched over and her hair was frizzy.  

“Uhhh… Starfire are you okay?  You look terrible!” Beast Boy told her as Raven smacked him on the back of the head but smiled.  Beast Boy glared at her and blushed, he then whispered. “Did you wake up early like Raven too?”

“No… I just woke up now.  And I feel the terrible!  I believe I am the sick.” Starfire said and coughed.  She walked over and laid on the couch.

“Ohhhh… my stomachs hurt.” She stated and clutched her stomach.  

“Starfire, I think you need to stay home, you don’t look to good.” Cyborg noted.

“But I-” Starfire started but then was interrupted by Robin.

“Star, we will be okay.  Just stay here and get some rest.  That will help you feel a lot better.” He said smiling at her.

“Oh, okay. Be careful.” Starfire said and flew off to her room.

“Alright Titans go!” Robin yelled and the Titans ran out of the tower to stop Control Freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They left her alone?” A metallic voice echoed through the dark room.  Computer Panels revealed outside of the Titans Tower and the Common Room inside the Titans Tower.  “I wish I had more access to the Titans than just these two cameras…”  The young man thought but then smiled.