Chapter ~3~

[A/N] YAY CHAPTER!!! :D I'll have more A/N at the end

Chapter ~3~ Percy's POV

I woke up to my head pounding and my shoulder had a strange burning sensation.

I was strapped tightly to a bed, still wearing my jeans and shirt. I looked around me, I defiantly wasn't in the infirmary in Camp, and it also didn't look like a hospital. I hated hospitals.

I strained against the straps, but they wouldn't budge. I began to panic a bit. It must've been those strange people... I heard a door open and immediately turned my attention to who had just walked in.

He had darker skin, he was wearing some sort of black tranch coat and an eye patch over his left eye. Strange.

"Perseus Jackson?" The man said, looking at a file that he held in his hand.

"It's just Percy. " I nearly rolled my eyes. I hated it when I was called by 'pursues'. The man set the file down on a small night stand that only held a lamp and then looked at me.

"Do you know how many crimes you have commited?" he looked me in the eye.

"Is this an interrogation?" I asked innocently.

"Of some sorts yes, now answer me. "

"Umm.... I'll guess..... A few.... Now could you unstrap me? This is really uncomfortable. "

"No I will not. You, Perseus-"

"Percy. "

" You, Percy, are... Different. "

"Okay? So? Do you just go kidnapping random kids that are 'different' all the time?"

"Look kid, I could use someone with your talents. "

"First of, don't call me kid. Second, I don't even know who you are! Why should I trust you Sir Eyepatch?"

"Because I am Director Fury of shield. "

"Who now?" and so Director fury went on to tell me what shield was about.

"Now, why I need you is for my special team. Other people, like you, who are different. "

"So you want me to join a group of people who want to be heros?"

"Yes. And they are called the Avengers. "

"Ok..." 'Avengers...' I thought. 'sounds farmiliar. '

"What do you say?"

"I say......... " I trailed off. I wasn't sure. This was all super sudden, I mean, what if these Avenger people where just a bunch of weirdos. It would be fun..... Maybe I'll be able to keep my mind off of all the things that happened... Like Annabeth. I decided that being a part of these 'Heros' might help me find Annabeth, I didn't know how, but maybe it'll work.

"What's your decision?" Fury asked again.

"I think I'll give it a try. " I grinned.

<•HALF AN HOUR LATER•>

Fury had briefed me about all the people I were to work with.

And I was currently standing at stark towers door step. I was alone because Fury had more important things to do. I stepped into the doorway and saw a lady with black hair pulled back into a tight bun. I walked up to the counter.

"Ahem. " I said once I got there.

"how may I help you?" she said in a vary high voice.

"Uh.. I need to see Tony Stark or a Pepper Pots. " I told her as Director Fury told me to say. The lady nodded and picked up a small phone, dialed a quick number.

"There's a young man here to see you ma'm. " the lady said into the phone. I heard something from the other side. "Yes I'll send him up immediately. " she then hung up the phone. "Miss Pepper Pots can see you now. Floor twenty please. "

I nodded and headed over to the elevator. I pressed the 20th floor button and it started going up. I listened to the crappy elevator music as I waited. Once it reached floor twenty I was relived to get away from the terrible music.

When I was up there I saw another women standing there, she had red hair that was pulled back into a simple pony tail.

"Hi, I'm Pepper Pots. " she extended a hand towards me.

"I'm Percy Jackson. " I introduced myself taking her hand and shaking it.

"Tony told me Fury sent you, all the others are ready to meet you. There waiting on the 21st floor though. "

"Ok. " I shrugged and she led me back to the elevator.

When we got to the 21st floor, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. But, I recognized the people that had originally brought me here from anywhere. Pepper left me alone with everyone.

"Hi. " one of them said. "I'm Tony Stark. Billionaire. " Tony stepped up and shook my hand.

"Percy Jackson. " I said shaking his hand. And soon enough I had met, Steve, Clint, Natasha and Bruce.

"I wonder why Fury wanted you on the team.." Tony wandered aloud. "Have any powers?"

I immediately thought about all of my powers and who my dad was.

"Uh.... Not really..." I lied. I didn't trust them enough yet.

"Huh. Interesting... Well what can you do?" Tony asked.

"I'm good with a sword. " I said immediately.

"Well Percy, it's just about dinner time so we'll show you to your room so you can get comfortable. " Natasha told me. "we can talk more at the dinner table. "

So Natasha showed me to my room and left me alone. I immediately went into the bathroom and turned the sink on, using my control over water to make it into mist. I fished through my pocket and pulled out a golden drachma. I threw it into the mist and said "Oh Iris, goddes of rainbows, show me Sally Jackson. " I waited a second and then the mist rippled and my mom appeared.

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"Oh Percy!! Where are you?!"

"It's a long story... Do you know who the Avengers are?"

"Yes, I've heard of them. "

"Well, long story short, there a bunch of super heros and I pretty much joined them.."

"Percy, That's wonderful!!!"

"but I don't know exactly when I'd be coming back... But I promise I'm safe here."

"As long as your safe sweety... Just make sure to Iris Message me whenever you can! Try to visit to! I love you!"

"love you to mom." I then swept my hand through the mist.

I turned the water off and looked into the bathroom mirror. What if they found out? What's going to happen?

I just hope I made the right choice.

[A/N] WE NEED SOME ACTION... DON'T WORRY!!! NEXT CHAPTA!!!! :D

QOTD: "I try not to think, it interferes with being nuts" -Leo Valdez

Yep so I think that's all for now... Yep. DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!

BAI!!!!!

~SkittleZ