Chapter ~24~

[A/N] :D Hai. Lol you guys LOVED the last chapter didnt you? It was to fun to write though.... This is a Bari early update XD yep.. But @HoO_Lover_4_Life convinced me to XD

FAVE COMMENTS:

By @swapsies

It would be cool if Jason's death and annabeths arm were just tricks to attempt to break the demigods

By @moogie88

I seem to be the only fangirl that liked this chapter. I guess your cruel ways have managed to numb me to the point where of the devastation that your EVILNESS causes blurs into one GINORMOUS WATERY, SNOTTY, SOBBING BALL OF FEELS!!!!!! But keep up the good work you evil genius, you.

By @elliel2

I hate you. I really hate you. WHO THE F*** DOES THAT!!!!!!!! YOU BROKE PERCABETH AND MADE PERCY KILL JASON!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL KILL YOU TO THE PAIN FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve to DIE. Slowly and painfully. So get me a gun that really. really. hurts.

~•~

HEHEHEHE...... Eyup. But I honestly does hurt to tear apart Percabeth... But it's WORTH IT!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! YOU THREE ARE AWESOME!!!! THOUGH YOU ARE SENDING ME DEATH THREATS LOL... Ok. You guys are awesome. XD so THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALLL MEH READERS!!! Be Prepared.

Chapter ~24~ Percy's POV~

I was leaving.

And my mind was made up. No one was going to change my mind. I had decided I was going to go a try to find Calypso and Loki, no matter how long it took. They needed to pay for what they did, to me and others.

Camp probably hates me. They don't know they story. All they would know is I came into camp and killed the son of Zeus. Speaking of which.... Zeus probably hates me to. There is no way I am EVER going into any type of flying machine now. He wouldn't hesitate to shoot me down...

The list of people who didnt hate me was numbered... There where the Avengers and Annabeth... But Annabeth was.... Different... Since hearing of what I did... I didn't blame her. Id hate me to. In fact, I do hate me.

So that's how I came up with the conclusion of leaving. I wasn't going to come back until I had either killed Calypso and Loki or brought them to justice in some other way. I looked out the window. The sun was getting low in the horizon. It was almost time to go.

I pulled a bag out from underneath my bed and started throwing the essentials in, extra shirts, pants, necter, ambrosia, bandages, mortal money, a small bag of Drachmas, Ect.

Once my bag was filled up to the brim with stuff, I shoved it closed though with great difficulty. Once it was closed and zipped up I looked around my room. The small place I had called home for the last week or so.

There was one place I needed to visit before I left. I hadn't even checked on them since I freed them. I felt like an awful son. I should've checked on Mom and Paul sooner.. I had no idea of what their condition was.... I was going to visit them then go on my journey..... I just prayed to the gods mom and Paul where alright....

I waited a few hours until it was dark. I had gotten Annabeth to leave me be for a while, though I deeply wanted to just stay with her. It was hard for me... To only just be reunited with her then leave... I just hoped she would be able to forgive me...

I grabbed my bag off my bed and slipped out of my room. This was it. I was actually going to do it. I went to the elevator passing the TV room where Annabeth slept on the couch. I stopped and looked at her sleeping on the couch for a minute. I hated leaving her. I never wanted to.

I bit my lip and turned away, going back to the elevator telling myself not to look back. I knew if I looked back I wouldn't be able to leave. I entered the elevator and let out a deep breath I hadn't realized I had been holding once the doors shut.

"Jarvis?" I asked the ceiling.

"Yes Sir?" answered the British robot.

"When Tony wakes up tell him this; 'I've went to find Calypso and Loki, don't bother following me.'." I told him.

"Will do sir. Anything else?" Jarvis asked politely.

"No thank you. " I answered, trying to sound polite even though I was talking to a robot.

I took deep breaths trying to calm myself. I could do this. But there where those nagging doubts... Calypso was by far stronger then ever and she had Loki at her side.... Maybe this was stupid... But I couldn't let anyone else get hurt. This was my fault and I had to fix it.

I guess that's where my fatal flaw comes in... Loyalty.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor and I stepped out. I exited the building with no problems and went to the local hospital to check on mom and Paul. I just prayed that they where fine.

I gripped the handle to my bag tightly as I went into the hospital, everything where boring shades of white. I went up to the lady at the desk, though visiting hours where probably over. She was bent over her computer an hadn't even noticed me.

"Ehem, " I cleared my throat getting her attention. "I'm here to see a Sally Jac- I mean, Blofis and a Paul Blofis. "

She nodded and checked the data base on the computer and frowned. Then turned her attention back towards me.

"And who might you be?" she asked.

"Uh, Percy. Im her son. " I told her.

"I'm sorry, Percy, but visitation hours are over. You'll have to come by another time. " she informed me.

"But I need to see her now, it's very important. " I tried again. She sighed.

"A small visit couldn't hurt. Floor 2 room B25, " she told me going back to her computer. "There's one more thing though," she said her face saddening.

"What..?" I asked catiously afraid of what I may hear next.

"Sally and Paul Blofis are in a coma..." (A/N MUAHAHAHAHAHA....)

<•STARK TOWERS, 3rd PERSON, 8 AM•>

Tony groggily got out of bed, not wanting a rude awakening like the last time someone woke him.

He went into the kitchen and pulled out some toaster stroodles and popped them into the Toaster.

"Sir?" Jarvis said from the ceiling.

"Ya Jarvis?" Tony answered attempting to rub the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Perseus asked me to relay this message to you once you have awoken, it is 'I've went to find Calypso and Loki, don't bother following me.' " Jarvis relayed the message.

"WHAT?!" Tony exclaimed momentarily forgetting about his Toaster Stroodles.

"Yes sir. He left around 11:27 PM. " Jarvis told him. Tony groaned and rubbed his face.

"The kid could be anywhere by now," He mumbled. "Thanks Jarvis. "

Then there was a small 'Beep' sound and the Toaster Stroodles popped up out of the toaster. Tony grabbed them and say at the table, using the icing to make little swirls on it before eating them.

Tony's mind wandered to where Percy could be though, and what he could be doing. Calypso and Loki where no force to be triffled with.

And this time, maybe Percy was going in way over his head.

[A/N] LOL SALLY AND PAUL ARE IN A COMA X3 I shouldn't be laughing.... But I am...... Yep...... How'd you like this chapter? Gut wrenching, sad, and dramatic enough for ya? ;D you all must love me ^.^

QOTD: "Coach Hedge managed another heroic belch. "Whose palace? And is Dalmatia where those Dalmatian dogs come from? That 101 Dalmatians movie- I still have nightmares." "-Coach Hedge, The House of Hades (oh coach...)

Ok 25 Votes and 15 Comments for an update!! :D

Vote

Comment

BE AWESOME!!!

CYA!!!

~Camp_SkittleZ_Blood