Chapter ~6~

[A/N] hiiiiii!!!!!! :D did you ever notice that an ! Looks like and upside down i? ._. Yep. Anyways..... I'm totally going off subject here lol. Okaayyy...... I better get to writing this chapter XD

Chapter ~6~ Percy's POV~

I woke up to a persistent throbbing in my stomach, which didn't hurt as bad as it had earlier.

I quickly recalled all of the past events and sighed. I looked around the Lab and saw no one else was in there, but there defiantly had to be security cameras hidden in corners watching me. The thought was a little unnerving, knowing that people where probably watching your every move. Yep. No pressure. (not the sarcasm)

I was really feeling like swimming and letting the water heal me, but want exactly sure how I would explain how my wound had healed so fast... And I defiantly didn't want them to know about me being a Demigod. Well, at least not yet. I wasn't ready yet. And I still needed to slip away to search for Annabeth, who I had absolutely no idea where she was. I needed answers. I didn't have any idea where to look though.

I mean, it's not like they keep villains randomly locked up that might have information to where Annabeth was.

Then it hit me. The Psycho Loki. He may have an idea as to where Annabeth was. Then I could save her from whatever danger she was in. I just needed to find Loki first.

"Uh, Jarvis?" I asked the ceiling.

"Yes Sir?" The British ceiling replied.

"Do you know where there holding Loki?" I asked politely, even though it was a machine.

"Floor -3, Sir. " the ceiling replied without hesitation.

"Thanks. "

I went to the elevator (with a few directions from Jarvis), and went down to Floor -3, which was underground. That was was the minus was for. I waited while the elevator played crappy music, wandering why a billionaire wouldn't bother to get better music.

Once the elevator finally got to the floor, I exited and once again asked Jarvis for directions. I finally made my way to a big room, with a great big glass container, holding a crazy looking Psycho named Loki. I wasn't exactly sure what the container did, but I also had no idea as to why Tony would have a jail cell in his tower. I would need to ask him later.

"Ah, I knew you'd visit me soon. " Loki smirked.

"I just need a few answers. " I stated simply.

"It wasn't that long ago a person said just about the same thing to me. " He said causally pacing the glass type container.

"All I need you to do is answer me this: where's Annabeth?" I said deadly serious.

<•STARK TOWERS LIVING ROOM, 3RD PERSON POV•>

Tony sat on his comfortable couch destroying Steve at Black Ops again, when suddenly Jarvis' voice interrupted him, allowing Steve to get his first kill.

"Yes!!" Steve whooped, clearly happy he had gotten a kill on the Black Ops master.

"No fair!!! 2 out of 3!!!!"

"Sir, it is urgent. " the robotic voice said.

"Then leave it urgent!" Tony said going back to the game menu to start another match.

"Persues Jackson has gone to the holding cell and it talking to the prisoner. " Jarvis said.

"What?!"

"Persues Jackson ha-" Jarvis started again, but Tony interrupted him.

"I heard the the first time, is the kid seriously talking to Loki?"

"Yes sir. "

"We better get down there.... Come on steve!" Tony said jumping off the couch and running to the elevator, Steve close behind.

Once they reached the holding cell, they saw a vary angry looking Percy, and a smirking Loki.

"Where. Is. She?" They heard Percy said angrily.

"Oh don't worry, she safe until I give the word for her throat to be slit. " Loki smiled evilly, obviously enjoying this.

"If you harm her in ANY way, so help me I will tear you limb. From. Limb. " Percy said deathly calm, both Steve and Tony where quit surprised, who ever 'she' was, he must care an awful lot about her. Loki laughed at his threat.

"you think I'M scared of a MORTAL? HA! you must be more foolish then you think!!" Loki laughed.

"I'm no 'mortal', in fact, I have more power then you do. You should be afraid, Loki, VARY afraid. " Percy growled, giving Loki his best wolf glare. Loki himself was intimidated by Percy. A teen scaring the god of mischief is not what you see every day. Percy was just about ready to break open the glass cage and personally strangle Loki to death, but how would he get Annabeth's location if his only source of information was dead?

"Your precious 'Annabeth' won't ever see the light of day again. " Loki spat.

"We'll see about that. " Percy replied angrily, turning around and marching out of the room.

He saw both Steve and Tony standing by the elevator, and they watched as he walked past them and into the elevator. Before the door closed they quickly hopped in with him.

"Uhh.... I have a question. " Tony said to the teenager. "Who's Annabeth?"

Percy felt a slight lump forming in his throat, he was just a pile of emotions. He Didn't know what to do. At this point, he had practically lost all hope and felt like just a hollowed out shell. He felt a warm tear falling down his cheek, he didn't notice he was crying. When he realized what he was doing he vigorously wiped his face with the back of his hand.

"S-She's no one. " Percy stuttered a little. Except, both Tony and Steve knew that she wasn't 'no one' like he had insisted. There was much more to the kid then there appeared.

One question kept bugging both Tony and Steve though.

Who was Annabeth?

[A/N] :DDD I'm kinda sorta proud of myself XD hehhee... This only took me like, less then and hour to do XD and it's pretty 'Dam' long XDD HAHAHAHAHA LOL.

Okayy..... That's all I really wanted to say so... It'd be awesome if you all-

VOTED COMMENTED AND FOLLOWED :DDDD MAYBE CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER STORY'S TO KEEP YA BUSY WHILE YOU WAIT FOR AN UPDATE ;D

BAI!!!!

~SkittleZ