~Epilogue~

[A/N] as it appears everyone REALLY wanted this XD gosh. I bet I've just created a whole new ocean of fangirl tears. Welp. Be prepared for more ;D

~Epilogue~ One Week Later~ 3rd Person POV~

The setting sun cast arrays of deferent colors in the evening sky, the sun sinking down below the horizon.

The bonfire lit at Camp Half-Blood, a silky blue shroud for Percy, a green and golden trident in the center, it burnt in the black flames of the fire. Annabeth stood there, her head down and tears streaming down her face. Malcolm, her half brother, had a comforting arm around his sister, attempting to sooth the relentless tears, yet to no avail.

Annabeth figured she would never get over Percy's death. It seemed impossible. As if all the hope, joy, and happiness had been sapped out of her body when Percy drew his last breath, that when he left, her heart shattered, leaving it in an unfixable mess, near impossible to pick the pieces back up. Let alone put them back together.

Upon half-blood hill, overlooking the camp, stood a boy around the age of eighteen. He had black wind swept hair, and deep sorrow filled green eyes that where watching the blonde cry down at the fire. His eyes where misty with fresh tears threatening to spill over.

Percy had asked for a favor from Hades, all he wanted was to be able to see Annabeth one last time. But it hurt him to see her in such a state. He could choose rebirth. Or live peacefully in the underworld awaiting her. There was still much to be done, the camps had what you would call some sort of... Falling out.

After Percy (unwillingly of course) had killed Jason, Octavian was out for blood. This time though, there was true reason. The other Romans agreed. They had lost a praetor, and to some, a close and irreplaceable friend. This wound had cut deep, and even after it heals, it would leave an ugly and nasty scar upon the roman and Greek history.

Percy slowly turned away, leaving his home and everything he knew behind. He was going to try rebirth. Maybe he'd be reborn a simple mortal. That would be nice, he thought.

A new life, and a new beginning, lay ahead.

<•>

Loki had been sent back to Asgard, his final punishment would come from none other then the All-Father himself. Thor had accompanied him, just as extra security.

None of the Avengers took Percys death very well. It was more quiet and gloomy at Stark towers, Tony avoided beach trips, Bruce had become one with the lab equipment, trying to keep his mind from wandering, Clint and Natasha had hardened themselves to death, but it was still obvious it had effected them. It effected everyone.

Steve's funeral was as beautiful as possible. Soldiers stood at attention, weapons held high and ready, and they sent the American legend off.

Sally and Paul Blofis, amazingly pulled through. A highly skilled doctor, whom of which recited a few haikus, came and had administered something to them and they had awoken. The doctor disappeared after that, leaving a note to Sally, explaining how Percy had asked him to do what he could for them.

Paul and Sally where heartbroken to hear that he had died. Days on end tears where shed, incapable to retain the sorrow that over flowed. Poseidon had even visited and had mourned with them.

And months later a little baby boy was born, brown hair, and crystal like blue eyes that looked around the world so curiously. He was named Ryder.

For years and years, Ryder would be told story's of an amazing hero, that saved the world multiple times. One hero that he would always be able to look up to. The hero who gave his life to save the ones he loved.

Percy Jackson.

The End.

[A/N] This. Is the end. I cannot believe it. You guys are all so amazing. Like. Words cannot explain. I mean, sure like 99.99% of you have given me death threats, but oh well. Still love y'all :D Annnnd did you notice if you search 'PJO/Avengers' this is the very first story to pop up! Yeah! We have 1.K votes above the next closest.

You guys frigging rock. I am so sad this is over. I have loved writing all of this, but alas, it has come to an end. If you would like any interesting facts or scenes I had considered adding but didn't, go ahead and tell me and I'll set up a bonus chapter with extra materiel :D

Well, good bye all my lovely readers.

Don't forget to check out my profile for any other stories!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Allons-Y!

~FullMetal_SkittleZ

P.S I just changed the cover. This one had Percy and Annabeth on it! Do You like it? Made it myself! :D