Chapter ~15~

[A/N] geez!!! I only updated like... A day or so ago and you already reached the goal!!! I also ADORE reading all of your guys comments!!! Starting now I'm gonna pick my favorite comment and give the person a shout out in every chapter ^.^ so my favorite comment from the last chapter was "Anyone else livening this book as much as me? CAUSE IT IS AWESOMAZING AND I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!! :D" by @_Stop_and_Stare_ shes super awesome!!! You guys should all go follow her!!!! :D now- onto LE Chaptaaa!!!!

Chapter ~15~ Percy's POV~

I currently lay in my bed in my room. They had decided I was well enough to be moved to my room, so here I was.

I still didn't get my chicken nuggets yet though.

Will and Jason where out in the living room probably talking to everyone else about who know what. After the poison, or at least all we where able to detect, was cleared from my body, I was just left with a high fever.

Still not the funniest thing ever. I currently felt as if I was on fire, I had my sheets and blankets thrown off of me and tangled with my legs. I felt so tired all I wanted to do was go to sleep, but truth be told, I was honestly afraid to go back to sleep. Who knows what nightmares awaited me about Annabeth getting tortured.

I didnt think I could stand it anymore.

Just being helpless and watching Annabeth get tortured relentlessly every single night. But I couldn't help it. I needed to sleep. My body was running on nothing. I still couldn't keep much food down, and I wasnt getting any sleep either.

Whoever this mystery villain is, was much smarter then most I've faced in a VARY long time.

I felt my eyelids involuntarily starting to close. I tried with all my might to keep them open, but I failed and they heavily dropped and I was quickly engulfed in sleep.

In my dream I was in the same dark room. Except there was just blackness, and Annabeth wasnt there.

"Percy Jackson. " I heard a female voice say. It was farmliar but I couldn't place it. "Im afraid your precious 'Annabeth, Mom' and 'Paul' don't have much time left..."

The mysterious voice said. I could faintly smell cinnamon in the air, it was so farmliar... I racked my brains to find out who this person was, but my mind came up blank.

"You don't remember me, do you?" the voice sounded a little disappointed. "And after I saved you.."

I knew who this voice belonged to..... But I couldn't place it.

"Oh well. " she continued. "here's my deal, you set Loki free, and he will take you to me. And once you get here, I'll let them free. Got it? Good. Oh and, hurry up. "

I opened my mouth to say something when my eyes snapped open and I found myself back in my regular room.

And I knew what I needed to do.

And I was going to do it no matter what. Because I needed to save them. Even if that means dieing in the process. I had to do this. And I planned on waiting until the cover of dark to start my plan.

<•TIME LAPSE, AROUND MIDNIGHT•>

I slipped on my tennis shoes and a hoodie, and silently slipped out of my bedroom, even though Bruce and Will both informed me to stay in my room, I had something important to do.

"Jarvis? "I whispered as I made my way to the elevator.

"Yes sir?" I heard the robot reply.

"You are not to tell anyone what I am doing, got it?" I told him.