Chapter Twenty Eight

"So everything's going good between you two?" Alexander asked as he downed his second beer. The others could barely hear them, the noise of the bar nearly drowning out his voice. James grinned nodding as Thomas wrapped his arms around his waist. "Good, and you're fully recovered?"

"Yeah, I'm completely fine. You wouldn't know it happened if I didn't have a scar to prove it," Thomas chuckled, shaking his head. He glances down at James, seeing a hint of sadness on his face. Thomas sighed, knowing James was highly sensitive of the subject of Thomas' wounds. "Lighten up, baby," Thomas chimed, planting a kiss on James cheek.

"Well I don't know about you two, but I'm going to go dance," Alex said, grinning as he pulled John away towards the dance floor.

Thomas turned to James, a mischievous grin on his face. "Dance with me?" He asked, taking James' hands. James frowned, shaking his head. "Oh come on Jemmy, please? I know you're good dancer, you just won't admit it. Just one dance?" James sighed, nodding, letting Thomas drag him to the dance floor. As soon as they reached it, Thomas' hands found their way to James' hips. James wrapped his arms around Thomas' neck, but he raised an eyebrow, chuckling as Thomas started to sway.

"It's not a slow song Tommy," James said, eyeing Thomas, smiling.

"I know," Thomas said before gently lifting James chin, locking their eyes for a few seconds before closing the gap between them. James didn't hesitate to kiss back, smiling against Thomas' lips. The two heard Alex and Aaron whistle from behind them, but Thomas just flipped them off, his hand slipping around the back of James' neck. The kiss was deep, but not too long, Thomas pulled away, smiling at James lovingly. "God I love you."

James chuckled, giving Thomas a lopsided smirk. "Why do I get the feeling you've said that before?"

Thomas gave him a fake curios look. "Hmm... Maybe because I've said it before, many, many times. And you know what? I'll say it again, I'll say it as many times as I have to. I love you, I love you, I love you," James laughed, shaking his head, pecking Thomas' lips. "Hey James, guess what?"

"Hm?" James asked, lost in Thomas' eyes.

"I love you."

A/N: I think this might be the last chapter before the epilogue, sorry it's so short.