Can you handle me Mr Alpha?

Ava's pov
Growing up with no friends except my siblings I grew up confident. I grew up in the goddess kingdom and my mom always caught me running off. She told me I was a free spirt and my mate would work hard to keep me.

But now I am 18 and need to leave the kingdom to find my mate. My mom signed me up for school and my dad bought me a motorcycle which I love. I got a new wardrobe and my siblings were all on earth and mated. I knew I was going to be in the royal pack as the rest of my family was I just didn't know who it would be. There was the beta or it could be a warrior but like my siblings it could also jut be a random member of the pack.

 There was the beta or it could be a warrior but like my siblings it could also jut be a random member of the pack

Ava's outfit

Ava's motorcycle

Ava's motorcycle
...

Ava's motorcycle

Bryan and Zander

Shawn

I drove up to school on my motorcycle with sky on the back. She got of and left to find her mate as I sat there looking around the building. I could smell him but I didn't want him to see me yet. I looked to find an angry guy storming up to me and sensed he was my mate "who do you think you are giving that girl a ride?! You are mine and you will not be around anyone but me." He demanded. What an asshat. ".. Blackwolf ... gay?" I heard the guy next to him whispering and I giggled. I remove my helmet and his mouth dropped "listen, I don't care who you are, mate or not. I will give my sister a ride whenever I please. I will talk to anyone I want and do whatever I want." I got off my bike and kissed him "nice lips" I smirked walking away.

After getting my schedule I walked to my first class - Math. I found the room empty and smiled. I grabbed the super glue from my bag and glued his drawers shut, chalk and chalk board erasers to the ledge they sat on and finally I glued his chair before running to my seat as the bell rang. Everyone came in the room including him. He was of high power because all the students sat in there desks and focused on him as he chose a seat. I saw girls giving him looks and asking him to sit with them but he made his way to me. When he got to me I expected him to sit in the desk next to me but he lifted me up along with my bag "put me down you ass!" I yelled at him but he didn't talk. I could of used my magic but he is my mate so I couldn't risk hurting him. I was finally sat in his lap and he nuzzled into my neck. I slapped him and moved to the empty desk next to him. "Do you speak" I asked "ya" he said in a deep voice that made me slightly wet. I heard him growl and smirked. I took my bag and focused on the front of class. "What rank?" I asked him "Alpha of the Royal pack" he said and I was surprised. All my siblings had an extremely lower rank compared to him. 'I'm Ava' I wrote  him on a note 'Alpha Shawn Blackwolf but you can call me what you want' he writes back. "I'm going to call you Shawn" I told him out loud and heard gasps. They all turned to me and I rolled my eyes " what?! When his mother shoved his big ass head out of her vagina she named him Shawn and that's what I will call him!"I yelled and they looked away. I looked back at Shawn and saw his eyebrows raised in amusement. I stuck my tongue out and he growled.

The teacher walked in and I tried not to laugh. He walked to the centre of the of the front "hello class today will be discussing remainders." He told us. He walked to the chalk board and tried picking up the chalk but couldn't. He turned to his desk and tried opening a draw but again failed "okay who glued everything shut?" He asked looking around the room but no one spoke "well than I guess we will all sit here until one of you confess" he said and sat in his chair. He got a weird look on his face and tried standing up but couldn't. Everyone was laughing and he looked embarrassed "everyone out!" He yelled and I smiled. I grabbed my bag and stood up leaving the room. It was 9 am but I wanted a drink and dancing so I went to a club I knew was open 24 hours.

Shawn's pov

I couldn't find Ava so I mind linked Bryan and Zander the twins "meet me at my car now". I got to my car and they was standing there confused "she's gone so I am going to track her by scent" I told them and they nodded "who are we looking for?" Zander my third in command asked "Ava" I replied "Shawn is she your mate?" Dylan my second in command asked "yeah" I told him and they smiled at me excited for the new Luna.

We traced her scent a bar and walked in. We split up and I looked around until spotting her on the bar in her bra and a pair of butty shorts. I stormed over and rapped my arms around her dragging her off the bar before pushing her against the wall "why are you punishing me?" I said in a dark voice that made her moan "you're the most wanted, sexy, powerful Alpha out there but... Can you handle me Mr Alpha?" She smirked.