2 months

Ava's pov

I'm two months pregnant - ready to pop- and Kias loves it. He started Daycare and they teach him to read so he makes sure to read to the baby. Shawn doesn't let me out of his site so me and Kias are currently in his office playing with toy cars and shopping online. "You are crazy" I told him and Shawn smiled "I love you too" he said and I blushed. He knew I would say things out of the blue and they always meant 'I love you'.

Sheena was excited for her niece and wants to babysit all the time. I had gotten the nursery ready in green and pink. I hope she likes it.

I went downstairs and got a glass of water when I heard soft little footsteps. I thought it was Kias until there was a tug on my white dress. I looked down and saw a naked little girl covered in blood. I picked her up not caring and my clothes and followed her footprints out the door to the forest. She smelt like a rouge and I thought maybe her parents would be around somewhere hurt and that's why she's bleeding. She pointed in the direction she came from until I found a border trap the warriors use to keep out animals. She got stuck in a trap. That meant the blood was hers. I looked at her body until I found the place on her back that had a huge cut.

I ran to the pack doctor and he looked at me "Luna are you okay you shouldn't be running" he told me "please take care of her" I asked and he took the girl. After a while I was able to go in and saw the girl bandaged up. She looked at me and waved shyly. "Hi hone- Ahh" I screamed as I felt a huge stomach pain. The doctor ran in and took me to another room. I remember yelling before falling asleep.

Shawn's pov
I got a call from the pack doctor that they needed to do a c-section on Ava. I ran downstairs with Kias and we went to the pack doctors. When we finally got there my daughter was sleeping next to Ava. She had stitches on her stomach and Kias went to her poking her "mama" he said and she woke up. She felt her stomach and started to freak out until she saw our baby girl. She had tears in her eyes as she held our precious baby. She looked at me with wide eyes before running away.

Ava's pov

I found some of the pack growling at a closet and smelt the little girl inside "stop it!" I yelled at them and they backed away. I opened the closet and picked up the little girl and she was shaking "it's okay. You can come with me" I said as I carried her to my room. When I got there Bryan, Zander and Elle were there smiling. They took the little girl as I hugged Elle. She smiled at them and they smiled back. Elle pulled away and looked at them. "Who's the little one?" She asked "I don't know I haven't had a chance to talk to her." I said "what's your name?" Elle asked her but she stayed quiet "do you have parents?" She asked and the little girl shook her head.

She took the boys outside to talk before coming back in. I was holding the three kids on my lap and the smiled at each other "honey would you like it if we adopted you?" Elle asked her and the little girl smiled.

After a while they took the little girl named Sarah and left. That night I fell asleep in my hospital bed surrounded by my family. I couldn't have asked for anything better.