Two mates

Picture of Ella

Three days earlier

Ella's pov
"Mine" he growled. I walked into the room in front of Ava and Alpha Blackwood. I was scared and sad as I spotted Bryan "hi" I said and felt him grab my arm pulling me to him. I smelt another scent getting closer and realized it was him.

Zander walked into the room and took me from Bryan "mine" they said and started fighting "the moon goddess gave me two mate" I whispered and they looked at me. "Boys relax she never asked for two mates as same sex twins there was a chance and everyone knows that. So please relax and go to a private room for a talk. " Ava said and Kias nodded his adorable head in agreement. "Thank you" I said.

"Let's go to our room" Zander said talking about the room Bryan shared with him. "I understand if your rej-" I was cut off by Zander kissing me.

After the kiss they toon me up the stairs to there room and sat me on the bed. They cuddled me for a while and I knew they needed it especially because they were about to give up looking for a mate. Male wolves tend to find their mates at 16 except the Alpha who can find them anytime. They were now 18 and had been to every pack but still found nothing. I started to feel hot since I would go into heat soon "you found us earlier!" Bryan growled in anger that caused me to shake and Zander brought me to him securing me in his arms "she was already scared, don't scare her even more" he told Bryan. Bryan sat down next to me and apologized.

They had someone come up with lunch for us and I had to stop Bryan from ripping his head off for looking at me "she's ours" he stood growling at the guy. I took his hand and pushed him to the bed closing the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to reject me" I asked them and they growled"how long have you known?" Zander asked "3 weeks. I was afraid. I didn't think you would want me" I told them and I felt myself being kissed. Before I knew it I was in the bed naked between both of my mates.

Over the next couple days I enjoyed meals in bed, showering with them and watching tv from there jacuzzi bathtub "I love you" I told them laying in bed "can we mark you?" I heard Zander ask and smiled "we love you and will wait-" I cut Bryan off "it's okay I'm ready to be yours, both of yours"  I tell them and felt their lips kiss my soft neck. They bit down claiming me and I felt pain before I started to feel so much pleasure.

I love them how can Ava not give into the powerful bond between her and her one true love?

Vote

Who should become pregnant ?

Did you like this chapter?

Is there anything you would like to see in my next chapter?