I am future Luna

Shoutouts go to : @LemonyLove12 @singerdirty30 @lovingingcolor @once_in_love1990 and @Itzbella00 I loved all your comments. Xoxo, love you all @WriterAnonymouss

Shawn's pov
"I don't give a shit what you think. I just got him this morning because I didn't want to allow him to be abused. I am going to be different from this pack and you better get used to it. You will all be equals in this pack because pack equals family. We fight for one another we die for one another and we respect one another. We will not act better or more powerful because out of everyone I am the most powerful in this room." Ava told everyone in the room and my wolf went crazy. We loved her so much and I will admit to being whipped. I want her to be mine so much but I need to win her over. "Are you insane?! Our Alpha is more powerful and can kill you and your dumb pup" Layla yelled from the crowd and others started to cheer "oh really let me rephrase this. I am future Luna and I will end anyone in my way. I can either be a good Luna who came on this stage telling you all to stick together or I can be a Luna you brakes you and doesn't care about your feelings or if your mate dies as long as it doesn't mess with my nail appointment. So who do you want me or Kayla and Layla?" She asked them and everyone fell silent before kneeling to her. "Good now who would like to go outside for a little fun?" She questioned calmly already walking away. They followed her and I could tell they all felt shame and sadness for disrespecting their future Luna.

I got a couple guys to get the things Ava bought from my car and headed out back. I found Kias being passed around and everyone talking and apologizing to Ava.

After celebrating I walked to my bedroom to find the door locked and a pillow, blanket, and my pyjama pants "what is this?" I asked Ava through the door "I'm not easy. I will sleep on the bed like you want, you have a couch in your office" she stated sassily on the other side of the door.

I went to my office and lied down on the couch falling asleep.

...

Ava's pov

I woke up to Kias in his neon blue and black pup form bouncing on the bed playing with his paws. Since I claimed him he is part of the goddess family meaning his wolf is unique and will turn early.

I got up and helped Kias turn back to his human form and he was so excited. I knew he could walk but he was to cute not to hold in my hands. I figure there is no point to school so I am just going to stay home from now on. I have always loved children so I want to be the pup caretaker or one of them. I worked at the pre mature pup centre in the goddess kingdom growing up it is where we take care of premature pups until their parents die and go to heaven then we reconnect them. A pup can grow in werewolf heaven as long as their parents raise them.

I got showered and bathed Kias before dressing us and going downstairs. I made us breakfast and watched as a teenager struggled to carry a huge pile of books "hello" I said "uh hi" she said a little frightened "sit and explain" I told her and she nodded. She sat at the counter and started telling me how girls at school bullied her for being a runt. "You are staying home today" I told her and she shook her head "no I can't. I need to give them their homework and now we have a Luna I probably need to do her work because she is to good to do it herself" she said "I'm the Luna and I'm telling you we are going to the spa with Kias and having fun today and you will never do anyone else's homework again " I smiled looking her in the eyes. She smiled and hugged me "Kias we are going to the spa" I told him and he clapped. I laughed because he didn't know what a spa was but there was something's he could like.

Ella and I got to the Spa and Kias held our hands walking. We went to get our nails and hair done and Kias got semi permanent blue streaks in his hair. He was so happy. Then we went for mud bathes. Kias needed a head cap because he went for a swim in the mud and I laughed playing with him. Ella and I talked and became close friends really fast "do you have a mate?" I asked her "yes but he hasn't seen me yet" she said "why note?" I asked "I don't want to be rejected and hurt" she said "I will introduce you" I told her and she smiled.

After the spa we went shopping so she had a new wardrobe and Kias helped by bringing clothes to her and telling her how pretty she looked.

We got something to eat and made our way back home "so why don't your parents stand up for you?" I asked her "my parents didn't accept that I was a runt" she frowned and I felt sad to here that. "Are you and the Alpha a thing?" She asked me changing the subject "no! Dada woks fo momma hawt. (No! Daddy works for mamas heart)" Kias yelled from the back and I nodded "that's right buddy" I tell him and smiled.

We got home and Shawn ran to me lifting me up as well as Kias "you had me worried" he said and smelled my neck. He kissed Kias and took us to the living room while making Ella follow. When we got in the living room we heard a loud growl "Mine!"

---
3 followers
7 comments
10 votes
For next chapter

I will again post the names of the first 5 commenters.

Vote

Yes

No

Should Ava finally allow Shawn a chance and let him sleep in his bed with her?

Who do you think Ella's mate or mates are?

I know this is early but I really wanted to share it with you and not many people are awake at 12. I love everyone who takes time to read this xoxo anonymouss