New bubby

A big shoutout to qkay156 she helped me write this chapter and you should all go and look at her page. Follow her and please leave comments on this chapter she is an amazing writer and I was am so happy to have written this chapter with her. Also she is the inspiration and creator of Sheena's character.

Other shoutouts go to singerdirty30 @Itzbella00 @lovingingcolor and @Cccrissy30 I enjoy your comments.

Shawn's pov

I woke up to an empty bed. I heard the door open and it was Ella "get up lazy bones. Your wonderful mate is downstairs baking a cake for Kias and she says you have to keep Kias busy till we are ready" she told me and ran away before I could reply. I got up and showered before putting on my black jeans and grey button-up top. I brushed my teeth and hair before going downstairs to get Kias. "Daddy" Kias smiled and ran to me "hi buddy. Do you wanna go to the park?" I asked him "yay! We bingin gampers?" He asked and I nodded.

Ava's pov

I was in the kitchen making Kias his birthday cake while Shawn kept him busy at the park. Then my mom came downstairs "morning beautiful" she said "hi mom" I said "where is the birthday boy?" she laughed "he is with Shawn and dad" I said and continued to make his cake. I felt light headed and ran to the bathroom to throw up "Jesus I hate this morning sickness." I groaned. "Mom can you finish making Kias's birthday cake. I need to lay down" I ask "sure sweetheart" she said cheerfully.

I was laying on the couch and saw a young girl walk in. "Hi. Do you know where Shawn is?" She asked me "he took Kias to the park honey. How do you know him?" I asked her. "He's my brother" she said and I was in shock Shawn had never told me he had a sister but then again he never told me about any of his family. I moved and let her sit down next to me. "You're Ava. I really like you." She said and I was confused "how do you know me?" I questioned her "Shawn talks about you all the time.  By the way my name is Sheena if you were wondering" she told me. "That's a beautiful name. How old are you?" "I'm 14" she said and smiled.

Sheena's pov

I walked into the pack house using the directions my brother gave me. I had been living at my parents but I wanted to move to the pack house with my big brother. I saw an older girl and I asked where Shawn is. She told me he's at the park. She looked like the girl in the pic on my phone that Shawn sent me so that must have been Ava, GUESS what it she WAS she is even prettier in person. I can't wait to see my brother and Kias oh and the moon goddess. "Luna Ava, where is the moon goddess?" I asked, she smiled and said "Technically I am the moon goddess now that I am with child but my mom is in the kitchen" my eyes went wide, not only did I have a nephew but my future sister in law was the moon goddess. I can't believe it. My brother is so lucky to have a great mate.

3hours later.

Kias's pov

I is 3 today. I got home from ta park and was supizeded by people's cheerzin at me. I smiled. I look for mommy and find her sittin "tome play" I says "in a little bit buddy. The baby is making mommy dizzy. " she said and I felt sad I ran to my room and cried.

Ava's pov

I looked for Kias a couple minutes after he ran away. I felt better and I know he was upset. I couldn't find him so I went upstairs and heard cries and whimpering "Kias?" I asked walking into the room. "Mommy" he cried and I picked him up "oh baby boy what's the matter?" I question and cheeked him for marks. "I'm fin mommy" he said and I kissed him "why are you crying?" I ask "you no want me no more" he said "of course I want you you are my baby boy" I told him "no you haz new bubby" he pouted "no one will replace you ever. You are mine and you always will be. No one will ever change that. No baby will ever change that. I will hold you in my arms forever and always protect you because I'm your mother." I told him.

Shawn's pov

I went looking for Ava and Kias and I bumped into someone "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologized "oh it's- SHAWN" she screamed and tears filled her eyes "SHEENA" I give her the biggest hug of her life "why did you come here?" I asked still holding her "because I love you and you're my big brother and I missed our bond like glue" Sheena said "I thought I would never see you again since I moved out. " I say "I know I was very sad and lonely but I found you and it's all better now" she said trying to hide the tears trying to escape her eyes.

I introduced Sheena to Kias and he hugged her "hi honey" she said "hewo" he said "do you wanna go and get some cake with your Aunt Sheena?" Ava asked her and he nodded taking Sheena's hand.

After the party I crawled into bed with Ava "where is Kias?" I asked "he and Sheena are having a sleepover" I told her and she smiled. We cuddled falling asleep.

----

The first three people to comment 'early access' will will be given the next chapter three days before it gets published. For this you must be following me.