Mom? Dad?

Picture of Xavier and Star

Star's pov

"Xavier you were right about Ava" I told my husband and sat on his lap "I told you. Should we pay her a visit and tell her the big news?" He asked and "it's extremely early but yes. I love being the moon goddess and knowing everything" I said. We ate breakfast and got ready before heading down to the Royal pack.

Ava's pov

I woke up and felt the tent was wet were I was laying. I looked down and there was a wet spot. Someone had peed in the tent I felt myself and opened my eyes to see the tent was open. "Shawn wake up" I said and he opened his eyes. "What's wrong" he asked "someone was in here and they peed" I told him. He got up and we left the tent. When we got inside I realized who would sleep with us and ran to Shawn's bedroom with him following me and found a naked Kias crying on the floor sitting on a towel "what's wrong buddy?" I said picking up him and the towel and he began to shake "did you have an accident in mommy and daddy's tent?" I asked him and he nodded whimpering "it's okay we will get you all cleaned up and in clean clothes" I said and rubbed his back "momma I sowy" he said and cried louder "hey hey it's okay. It happens to everyone. I wet the bed until I was 5" I told him and he raised two fingers "yeah you're two buddy, daddy learned that and I don't want to know how your birth mother taught you that" I said and brought him to the bathtub.

It took me a while to calm him down because he thought I was mad but I kept telling him it was okay. After he was done I placed him on the bed in his towel watching Diego and I showered. When I come out he was gone. I quickly got dressed and walked downstairs to find Kias running around in his birthday suit while the pack laughed. I was about to chase him when a light flashed and Kias screamed "momma!" I looked up to see him in the arms or "shh it's okay baby" I said and walked to Kias.

I took him from my mom and kissed his tear stained cheeks. "What are you two doing here?"I asked and the pack gasped "do you know who they are?" I heard Bryan ask. I had to slow this down as it was getting out of control so I grabbed my parents hands and took them to Shawn's office. "What is going on?" I asked and they smiled "sweetie last night I placed a wolf in a powerful pregnant she-wolf. " my mom told me. And I got confused until I realized I had sex last night "I'm pregnant!" I yelled and my father laughed nodding "that's how I felt the first time your mother was pregnant" he said laughing and my mom hit him playfully.

We went downstairs so I could introduce them to my parents and family. "Okay everyone this is my mom and dad the moon goddess and the moon god. I also have 3 sisters in this pack and 2 brothers. Elizabeth, Ethen, Lindsey, sky and Danny. My youngest brother Tanner is in the kingdom so yeah" I said "Mom? Dad? Siblings in pack?" I heard Shawn ask "hewo!" Kias squealed. "Can you say grandma and grandpa" I asked "gam-mama? Gampers?" He asked and I laughed "yeah gammama and gampers" I said and they smiled "Shawn you're going to be a daddy" I told him and he came out of his shocked state before his eyes widened and he passed out "hahaha!" My Mom started laughing like a hyena.

When Shawn woke up we had dinner and then my parents went back home. I took Shawn's hand and brought him and a sleeping Kias to my room.

---------

Okay for my next chapter I am doing something different I will be writing the next chapter with the first person who messages me. You have to type 'I want to help with chapter 8' and we will write it together. I will also be giving shout outs to the first 3 people who comment.