II

I do not own the video so credits to the rightful owner. :)

"Do you guys know Australia well?  Australia is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north; the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the north-east; and New Zealand to the south-east."

Ugh, i'm getting bored. :( We're currently here at the Sydney airport. Well my parents are listening to the tour guide that gives trivias about Australia. And they're enjoying it. -_____-

I'm just gonna go somewhere. Gonna find some happiness. LOL. XD

While i'm walking, i saw a shop where they sell some accessories. I LOVE ACCESSORIES! :D So i went there to see some of their items. :)

Yaaaaay! They are selling an Infinity necklace! I want to buy some! :)))

"Excuse me, how much is this?"

"Its 5 dollars maam."

I was about to get my wallet in my bag when..

"Hey a thief!!!"

Someone took my wallet! :(

"Hey! Stop right there!"

I chased the thief but hes too fast. I sat on a bench and started crying. All of my important things are in there and my mom will get angry at me. :( I don't know what to do..

"I believe this is yours."

Someone approached me and... MY WALLET!!!!! :D

"Yes yes! this is mine! Thankyou very much!! How did you get it?"

"Well, i saw you at the shop and someone took your wallet then i went after him."

"Really? But i didn't see you."

"Yeah i know hahaha."

"Anyway, thankyou soo much! I'll treat you if you like."

"Hahahaha sure i won't mind. But.."

He got his handkerchief in his hand and he started to wipe my tears.

"You should stop crying."

Yieeeeeee! Hahaha! I don't know but i'm kinda gettin' this "butterflies on stomach" thingy. This guy seems so nice. He has a brown hair, blue eyes, 6 ft tall and has a piercing in his lip. And hes kinda look like Luke Hemmings. I don't know, theres something about him that makes me-- Oh nevermind. :)

"There you look pretty. Oh and, your shirt is--"

"Nirvana? Yes this is my favorite tees."

"Really? I love Nirvana! Nice shirt you got there."

"Thankyou. Sooo what do you like?"

"A Pizza would be nice. Theres a pizza parlor over there."

"Okay let's go."

So i and this guy went to a pizza parlor then he ordered a cheezy bacon mushroom then the pizza came and he sat beside me and he ask for my name. I think i heard his voice before. So weird. ._.

"So, whats your name?" 

"I'm Reeve. And you are?"

"Uhm i am uhh, my name is Robert."