XIV

I do not own the video so credits to the rightful owner. :)

REEVE'S POV

"UGH! WHY WOULD THEY FORCE YOU TO DO SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO DO IT?!!"

"No wait Luke let me ex--"

*Toot toot toot toot toot*

"Plain."

You know what i feel right now? I feel so stupid. And i really don't understand Luke's reaction. I mean, cmon! What is with him?!

"Reeve theres a-- ohh hey why are you crying sis?"

"Nothing bro its just.. WHY LUKE IS ACTING THAT WAY! WHAT DID I DO? HUHUHUHU I HATE MYSELF!"

"What could you please tell me what happen first before anything else?"

"Well.."

Then i started to share to my bro what happened a while ago. I feel useless seriously i don't know what to do. Hes angry at me and i don't know the reason. Is it because of Connor? But why? We're just friends and he knows how i really love Luke so he wouldn't do anything that can make Luke angry or what. :(

"Ohh i see. You know what Reeve, I think hes jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?"

"Of Connor."

"What i don't understand!"

"Wait, do you want me to ask Cal?"

"Yes pleaseeeee! I don't really know what's going on with Luke. :("

"Okay wait a sec."

So my bro dialled Cal's number and after a few minutes..

"Cal, wheres Luke?"

"Hes in the recording room, why?"

"Uhm well my sis is really emotional here. She want to know if Luke--"

"HEY CAL THIS IS REEVE WHERES LUKE? I NEED TO TALK TO HIM PLEASE RN!"

"But aunty Liz-- Alright just wait."

I'm really nervous and i don't know why. I haven't done anything wrong to feel this way. :/

"Reeve?"

"Babe? Look, i'm sorry but let me explain first."

"But first of all i just want you to know that i didn't hung up okay?"

"Ohh i thought you-- But its fine."

"Yeah. Reeve please don't go with them tomorrow. I'll make time for you please just don't!"

"Luke whats the matter? Why are you being like that?"

"Nothing, i just want to see you."

"Luke i can't i'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me but i really can't."

"Why! is it because--"

"BECAUSE OF WHAT?! TELL ME LUKE!"

"CONNOR! OKAY? ITS ABOUT THAT GUY! I HATE HIM!"

"BUT WHY?"

"ALRIGHT I'M JEALOUS! OKAY! BECAUSE OF THAT GUY!"

"Luke i love you and i will never replace you!"

"You know, okay just go. I'm tired of it all."

"Thats it? so you don't trust me?!"

"I need some space."

"FINE! YOU WANT SPACE? I'LL GIVE YOU SPACE! GOODBYE LUKE!"

"Bro here you go thankyou."

After i handed the phone, i went upstairs.

So afterall this time Luke dosen't trust me and the worst part is, he needed space. Now i understand why hes acting that way.

But still, i don't want to lose him. I love him so much eversince i was in the Philippines.

This is the first time i felt this in my heart. I feel that i was torn in two. :'(

Tuesday. (Dinner Appointment with the Ball family)

"Reeve? Are you alright?"

"Yes Con. Why'd you ask?"

"Well no offense but, you look like a panda. You look dull. What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Luke messaged me by the way."

"Really? Luke? When?"

"An hour ago."

"What did he said?"

"He said that: 'Con, please take care of Reeve. I am no longer responsible for her. I'm sorry for everything. I know i've been so mean to you. Promise me you won't hurt her physically or mentally or else i'll kill Rex. Thats it. Eat well tonight. :)' And.."

"Please stop."

Then my tears came out and it was like a Niall River (Author's note: I know its NILE haha lol)

"Hey Reeve, Its ok. Don't cry please."

"I loved him so much."

"Reeve its not your loss its his. He dosen't know your worth. Don't cry over someone who dosen't care about your feelings. But i care. I'm here for you."

Then Con hugged me.

"Omg what happened Reeve? Is everything alright?"

"Yes Caroline everythings fine."

"Oh are you sure? Guys you know what, lets eat. The steak is being served inside."

"Lets go Reeve."

Then we went inside and Con forced me to eat. I don't have my appetite and i just don't want to eat.

This is the most painful thing ever. Lukes breaking up with me.

Is this really goodbye? :(