VII

I do not own the video so credits to the rightful owner. :)

3:00pm, Monday.

"Hey Ross, would you please put down your phone? Give respect to the food."

"Wait mom, i'll just send this msg."

"You've been saying that for almost a hundred times."

I said to my brother. Hes so annoying haha and i always tease him. XD

"Wow look whose talking. Then why wouldn't you put down your phone for a while and stop tweeting?"

"Thats none of your business! And for your information, i already finish eating and i'm not tweeting, i'm DM'ing Luke Hemmings!"

"Wow really?"

WTF. Haha my brother's facial expression is so funny. XD He looks like a baboon. XD

"Yeah and i'm gonna tell Cal that you're being sarcastic to me!"

"No please!"

My brother is such an asshole. -.-''

"Mom, btw. Luke dm'ed me and he said that hes gonna pick me up at 5."

"Why?"

"I don't know, he wants to watch a movie."

"Okay. So its just the two of you?"

"Yes mom."

"Oh okay."

"Mom i'm gonna go upstairs."

Hmm, what should i wear? :/

Btw, do you consider as "dating" when you go out with someone (you love) then you watch a movie with him/her?

Haha why am i being so like this? I always give meaning whenever Luke is being sweet to me. :')

But i think i should stop assuming, because i think in the end i am the one who will get hurt.

What i meant is, Luke always think of me as a FAN or lets say as a FRIEND. And i guess thats it. Our relation will always be like that. Haha sad to say but thats the way it should be. Besides, 5sos fans might bash me if i and Luke are in a relationship, i mean cmon! Luke's career will be ruin just because of me? I won't let that happen.

But i've been loving him for almost 1 year. My feelings towards him is getting bigger and bigger whenever hes being nice to me. What should i do? :/

Oh well i think the only solution is just DON'T FALL FOR HIS ACTIONS AND JUST BE A FAN. :)

Yeah i think thats it! :)

Okay, so i've decided to wear a 5sos shirt and a floral skirt. I love floral designs! Haha okay so i'll go online first before taking a bath..

And i got 1 msg from my friend in Facebook.

"Hey wheres the picture of you and 5sos huh? Liar! Haha i miss you Reeve!"

"Haha i'll send it to you! I miss you too!"

I forgot the picture again! :O

Then after the conversation, i took a bath then got dressed up and went downstairs.

"Reeve, Luke is waiting outside, Hurry up."

OMG! LUKE IS OUTSIDE? ALREADY? O.O But its only 4:30? Wow hes early.

"Yes i'm coming."

So hurridly grabbed my things and went outside.

"Goodbye mom."