XVII

LUCAS POV

Friday.

"I remember the da-- *ahem aheeem ahem* leaving."

"Luke? Are you alright?"

"Yes ofcouse. Its just a cough."

"You seem not."

"Ash, cmon lets do this tomorrow is a very big day."

"No Luke, we should take a break. Okay guys lets take a break."

I gently put my guitar on its stand and went outside.

I'm not doing well today. Idk its just that i feel bad about something. And i think its about Reeve.

I didn't showed up yesterday, she was at the hospital and her mom told me about it.

Yesterday, we're about to have our lunch with the whole staff when..

Yesterday.

"Lets go to Nandos!"

"Shut up Cal, i wanna eat pizza. You too Luke, Ash right?"

"Ugh i dont care i wanna sleep."   I responded to Michael while i'm reading some messages on my inbox.

I was about to put down my phone when someone texted me.. Who could it be?

*Opening message...*

Oh.. Its..

"Reeve's mom: Luke do you have time today? Reeve is at the hospital. We found her lying on her bed and not breathing. We also saw a cut on her wrist. Whats going on Luke? Are you two okay?"

Oh no! What the fuck did i've done! I can't go to the hospital cos cos..

"Hey you guys! I don't think i can go today. I need to go to Reeve. Shes at the hospital. Please guys i wanna go! Let me please please!"

"Uhm Luke sorry to hear that but you can't."

What the fuck! Ugh! Why can't i? I really need to see her! She needs me! I know she needs me not that Connor!

"But why? why? why!"

"Luke, Imma help you."

"What Cal? You know you can't. Do you want aunt Liz to kill us?"

Oh great and the boys started to have an argue. What now? -.-

"Ash! Cal! Stop! Look! Luke is running away! Fuck! Can somebody stop him! Help!"

Hahahaha! Look at Mikey's face. He looks so.. STUPID. LOL!

So i ran away from them and..

"NOOOOOOO!"