VI

9:00am, Sunday

Wow i feel so good!

Haha last night i was with 5sos! I can't even believe that Luke Hemmings introduced me to Ash, Mike & Cal and they even like me.

I'm sooo lucky. :')

Oh by the way, i'm gonna check my notifs.

So i went online. First on fb, my friends msged me to upload my pics. Well i told them about the concert last night.

I also mentioned that i was with the whole 5sos band members and i got a chance to meet them! :)

But, OMG! :O I forgot something! Darn i'm so dumb! I forgot to take a picture with 5sos! Fuck! I'm so annoyed! >//<

Well my friends won't believe that i'm with the 5sos last night cos i have no picture with them. :x

Oh and i have 4 friend request.

Lets see who they are, so i opened it..

O.O

OMG! Its the boys! They added me! :O Omg omg! asdfghjkleuzvah!

So i accepted it ofcourse!

So i think the boys followed me back on twitter and ig!  I hope so! :))

So i opened my account on twitter and guess what? I GOT 4/4!!

This is the second best day of my life!

So i cried and my mother heard me.

"Honey whats wrong? Why are you crying?!"

"Mom! You know what, i'm with 5sos last night! And they followed me back on twitter! Omg i think i'm gonna die!"

"Wow thats awesome! Well i prepared the breakfast, you should eat ok? Cmon lets go."

Then i went to the dining room with mom..

"Hey, where have you been last night? I was looking for you!"

My brother asked me.

"Hey you left me didn't you? Cos you're making out with that weird girl."

"Wow is that true Ross? You left Reeve because of that girl?"

"No thats not true mom! I mean yeah i left her but i was buying a uhm, lightstick outside then when i arrived she was nowhere to be found. And didn't i tell you to stay?"

"I was looking for you bro because you left me for about 10 mins. And Luke Hemmings drove me home."

"HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING REEVE? GAGO KA BA? HAHA WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?"

Wow my brother said i was gago! It means i'm an idiot! Well its a tagalog word. But even though hes my brother, he don't have the right to say that kind of words to me! >//<

"Hey i was with Luke last night! He even introduced me to Ash, Mike and Cal! And i won't force you to believe me!"

"Yeah you're crazy thats why no one believes you. Haha hey lil sis quit making up stories okay?"

Ugh! my brother is sarcastic! >//<

"Guys, cut it off. Give respect to the food."

"Yes mom."

- We both replied.

Then my phone rings..

*You~ Wherever you are, you~ wherever you are.*