V: Part - II (Reeve's POV)

11:00pm

So Ash and Luke brought me at their Dressing room. I can't believe it!

"Uhm, so just wait us here okay? We'll be back after a minute. Or you could watch us also, theres a monitor over there. Uhm, i'll be back, bye!"

Luke said.

So they left me here. I don't even know what to do, i'm soo bored and yet, excited! :)

So as Luke said, i could watch them right over the monitor. So, i do what he said.

While watching them my tears starts to fell haha! idk why. No words can define how perfect they are. :'(

Then they play my favorite song, Disconnected. ❤

And my tears got dried then i felt, very.. sleepy.. Hmm i think i'm gonna take a short nap? Ok. :)

So i close my eyes and started to sleep.

1:00am, Sunday.

"Reeve? Reeve, wake up."

 Then someone woke me up. Its Luke.

"Oh hey Luke, guess what? I had a wonderful dream! I was with 5sos! And you know what? Luke wants to be friends with me. I don't know why. I mean, look at me, i look like a crap and--"

"That's not true, to me you are perfect."

"Aww that's so sweet thanks! You know Luke, you kinda Luke like Luke. Haha get it? LUKE LIKE LUKE! Hahahaha!"

I find it so funny. HAHAHA! LUKE LIKE LUKE. I think theres something wrong with my grammar. XD

"I am Luke."

O.O

"Uhm ah, what did you just said??"

"I am Luke. Luke from 5SOS."

"WHAT? I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING! WAIT ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"Haha shes so funny, Hey Luke, would you mind? Haha."

- Cal

"Haha oh i almost forgot. Reeve, this is Cal. I know you already know him but he wants me to introduce him to you properly. And Cal, this is Reeve."

"OMG! CAL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DARN YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!"

"Haha i love you too! You are pretty cute too. I can say that you're a huge 5sos fan. You wouldn't react like that if you're not into us."

CAL IS SO CUTE! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT I'M CUTE AND HE LOVES ME BACK! AND HE SAID TO LUKE THAT HE WANTS TO MEET ME! ASDFGHJKLWNCTEYIR!

"Aww. Btw, Wheres Mike and Ash? I want you to introduce me to them too."

"They're coming."

"Ohh."

"Yeah."

"Uhm Luke? Could you do me a favor?"

Just to be sure. ;)

"What is it babe?"

"Would you slap me?"

"NO! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!"

"I'm just being sure that i'm not dreaming."

"Wow you're really insane."

What the hell did Calum said to me?! o.O

"I'm sorry, what?!"

"Haha what i meant is, you're out of your mind."