prologue

The big bungalow house standing like a silent palace. From outside nobody can imagine there can be some people inside the house. In the library room, an aged man was leaning on his high backed chair, reading Vikram Seth's A suitable boy'. He is aged but there is some kind of elegance and royalty in his face. Previous year he got the Best Business Personality Award' for his achievement in the business field.
Suddenly a same age as him, his servant came and in low voice said, "Bade Saab, Bohot raat ho gayi. Aap so jaiye."
He said without taking his eyes off from the book, "kab nahi hota hai deri Mohan?"
Mohan was there in this house since he was 23. He can understand each and every words of his Bade Saab, Pratap Singhania. So, after his words he can understand that there is no point to say another word to him. He take out a deep breath and went out of the room.
After Mohan went out Pratap look towards the watch. Its 1:30am. The watch is is just like him. Old aged but it's says the correct time.
Suddenly he listen a horn blow down to the gate. He went to the window.
The car came in front of the portico. Jodha came out of that Honda city, and started to walk towards the main door.
"Hey Jodha!!" A boy wearing a blue shirt and a off white chinos came out from the driver seat. Neil, Jodha's latest boyfriend. Her night life partner designation is like watchman of a big apartment building. It change faces.
She turn around. Neil came near her and put his lips on her for a passionate kiss.