Chapter 2 Part I

PART 1
Jalal had come before 1pm itself. Mohan open the door for him. He open his chappal before entering the house. He felt the floor very cold. His legs started to shiver with the cold floor below his feet. It's the Italian Marbled floor.
Mohan asked Jalal to seat in the drawing room and went to inform Jodha. He stopped before put his little dirty discoloured bag on the soft sofa. So put down on the floor. He has first time came to this rick family. This house looks like his deep sleep fantasy. So he have to take extra care and precautions. He sat on the sofa in one corner composed and feeling a bit uncomfortable. In his surrounding all the luxury items making him uncomfortable. Unhabituated. He was feeling cold. First, its January, secondly, it's a lonely room with too much precious possessions all around. But he was feeling more hilliness not for all this but for nervousness.
"Jalaluddin?"
Jodha's voice have such sensuality which can easily attract people. He turn around slowly he nods as yes.
Now both have their seat face to face. Taking her skin fit denim legs on another she closely observe Jalal. "No, there is something about him, which is not in the photograph. There is a reckless beauty covering by the colourless dress.
"When will the interview start?" Jalal asked.
"Interview? You aren't here for any interview."
""It's a job for me mam, job of a husband. But I don't have any problem with that. I live in Bidhannagar, with a friend. I cook for him, wash his cloths. And also do those works which he can't do. Basically I am leaving with him not like his friend, but as his servant. In return he gave me room to live and food to eat. I think in your place my duty will be the same. Isn't it?"
She don't know y but some where she don't like him calling himself a servant. She feel a little bad for him. But she smiled heartily. Jalal is not a simple guy as she thought. He has a proudness of his poorness. He didn't have any shame to call himself a poor person.
"Look like you are living pretty good. Then why you left the job?" she asked.
"Who didn't want more luxury mam? I am not different than others. I have come with my luggage. If u give me this job I would like to join from this moment." He pick up his bag and say, "I have 1 set of shirt and pant, a towel, a toothbrush and toothpaste, a pen and a copy, and my innerwear. In my left pocket of my kurta I have my moneybag. That's it. These only the thing I can say as my own."
"Fine, if you think this as your interview, and being my husband is as a job for you, then I don't want to change your mind-set. I will not ask you any GK type questions. But I will play a game with you."
Jalal smile a bit, and thought, this is all a game for you.' If this not a game for you. You will never ever call me with that weird advertisement to be your dependent husband.' Jalal thought.
"Which type of game?"
"you have to tell a story. In which we both will be the central character. If in the end there will be a happy ending, you are lucky. Otherwise..."
"Unlucky." Jalal said in low voice.
Listening to his words she smiles a bit. Then continue, now its 1:3 pm. You have to end the story in between 4:30 pm. You have only 3hrs. And one more thing, in between I will interrupt and I will disorder your story and you have start from the point I left."
Jalal got a bit angry. if you don't want to marry, then why you playing game with the values of marriage?'
"Shall we start?' Jodha said stopping Jalal's thought.
"The characters of us will be the same? Like we are?" jalal asked hesitatingly.
"not necessary. Let me help you. Suppose you are a marketing manager of an MNC. High post. Big money."
Jalal smile a bit. Itsd only a character, not himself. He passed his graduation but there is no such job he can get or he can be given. He is a unwanted person among all those selfish people. No one give him a good job. Otherwise he had never beenhee. Being someone's rented husband. This is called a GAME.
A GAME OF LIFE.
"And you will be?"
Jodha smiled a bit looking at Jalal said, "Escort"
Jalal railed his eyebrow. His eyes gone wide in shock.
"You make my work more difficult for me in the start itself. You have choose such a character where you and I can't even meet."
"I have made your work easy jalal. Corporate house & escort service, is just like Aag or Ghee. Ek dusre ke kareeb ate hi chingaari badhti jati hai... para chadne lagta hai. Sensex ki bhi or bistar ki bhi. " She said in his ears in huskey voice.
Jalal gulp his asliva. She was so close to her. But he can't be the one. He is not in her level.
He start the story...

Precap:
The story contains LOVE SEX BETRAIL AND REVENGE