Chapter 3

***the Bold italic is for the story jalal is telling...the normal is preasent.while reading mind me rakhna***

"eat it" Jodha looking at Jalal. Mohan placed a plate of chicken sandwich of him.
"will you not eat?" Jalal asked her for curtsey.
"no, I don't eat at this time. You eat."
Said Jodha.
Jalal was very much hungry. H took a sandwich and give a big bite on it.
Watching Jodha could feel how hungry he is, and with this 3 piece of sandwich couldn't satisfy him.
Jodha asked Mohan Give another plate of Sandwich and a glass of juice. Then turning towards Jall she asked, "how was it?"
"its nice."
"which one? Sandwich or sex?" she giggled.
Jalal was looking at Jodha. She was wearing her top. She has a mole in her joint of spinal and neck. When he was getting the ultimate pleasure, he didn't notice this. Jalal wee his clothes much before. He was actually feeling shame to strip in front of her. She was an unknown person. A woman who sleeps for money. Today it was he who entered inside her, tomorrow it can be another man. On that calamity moment when she was moaning sitting on his member making it in out of her core. His one side try to feel the pleasure and other side he was looking at the watch how more time? He closed his eyes submitting himself to the time and in the hand of destiny.
Looking at the mole below her neck, he politely said, "Can you give me your number?"
Jodha suddenly turn around. Her eyes straight wet to his eyes. She stopped for a moment. Basically its her pledge not to give her number to her customers. But somehow don't know but her inner soul said her to not stop herself giving up on his demand. But still she was guessing his intention...
Suddenly Jodha started to giggle. Her laughter broke his trance. Coming out of the story he looked at her. "Escorts never give their numbers mister. Jodha didn't give you her number. Even you don't know her name. Because on that moment your focus to explore her body like an explorer, now knowing about her name is just can't happened. After Jodha came out of the room you also came out of the room.
The red number-bulb of the lift is decreasing its numbers. Jalal was going downstairs. When he came here there was so much fear and nervousness with him. But now there is nothing. Some moment ago Jalal have depraved himself. Now he is not like before. He is not a virgin anymore. But still there is some satisfaction in him. He want to have lovemaking but only out of love. But he did it today but with some unknown woman for whom sex is a business and her body is a weapon to seduce her client. He should feel destroyed or sad but there is nothing like that in his heart but he is happy. Happy to have ex, or in his though lovemaking with Jodha.
But still he didn't feel her as a pleasuring piece or a prostitute. But he want to love her. Love her to his extant.
"Paisa deke soo raha hai. Har bar ek hi bistar pe kyu soyega. Bed or bedcover humesha change karni chahiye." Irtesh said.
There is a small smile formed in his lips after hearing this. Ritesh had already 3 pegs. Jalal knows if he went to any kind of argument with him, he will shower him with chosen sl*gs from him. Ritesh was like that, at 9 am youngster of the country and at night 10pm a wanted mafia.
He can give such kind of slangs together in one goo, that those slangs together looks like a sonnet to him.
Jalal gathered his all courage and said, "I fell in love with her. I fell for her madly."
Ritesh looked at him for once. His mouth fell open wide. Jalal can easily feel now he has gone, Ritesh will blow him out with his flood of slangs.
There is 3 missed calls from an unknown number. He can't pick up the call due to in a meeting with advertising heads. Now Jalal ring back but no one is picking up. He was just about to cut, a sweet voice came from the mobile speaker,
"Hi this is Jodha here. We mate on that hotel that night. Mmm you n I have... Remember?"
How can Jalal ever forget that night when he lost his virginity? The moment Jodha riding on his manhood up and down wildly moaning his name flashed in front of his eyes. Oh it's such an eternal pleasure.
"Ritesh said you want to meet me?"
His heart started t beat fast as marathon again. Ritesh had fulfilled his wish. He thanked an prayed for him to fulfil him all his wish.
"I want to meet you today. Now."
"Oh easy!!" Jodha chuckled. "Ya ok but why?"
"I will talk to u after we met."
"Ok Golf Green CCD. Will you come? I am nearby"
"Ok m coming"
Within half n hour Jalal reached at CCD. Jodha sipping her cappuccino looking outside the glass. After pushing the door he came and sit in front of her.