Chapter 2 Part 2

P.S. This chapter contains the story jalal telling in this 3 hrs.....next part will have story and Present both!!!!

contains 18+content

One day Jalal and Ritesh were drinking whiskey. Jalal is not drunkard but just for his friend Ritesh. Today he pick a glass of whiskey.
"have ever have sex?" Ritesh asked.
No, jalal never experienced that. Not only because he didn't want ot have this but didn't got chance to explore the world of pleasure. He want to have sex with a person he loved. Not someone random. So still now he isdecentand determind towardshis job an lifr. Ritesh nad jalal are friends for many years. He is a xecutive officer of another MNC.
"kargea? Ek accha maal hai."
Jalal looka t him listening the word "maal"
"tune kabhi kia hai kya?" jalal asked.
"yeh to daily routine me ata hai yaar mera. But its not nessecity for me. Ajkal kahi din hog aye, khudko bhari mehsoos ho raha hai. But koi to mile jo halka karde. Ajkal hai hi nahi koi accha. Ab yeh ek hai. To chahta hu, mere pehle ekbar tu trial karke dekh le."
Jalal didn't say a word. His ears are burning listening those cheap words. Ritesh look at him for a moment, then giving a naughty smile and said, Life is what you make it. Ganguly become Prince of Kolkata with playing by left hand and you only give milk on gods head. A*****e!!
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That day he said, "Yes I will do."
Ritesh look at him like he have never seen him before. Then laughing slightly asked, "kar payega?"
"Yes" Jalal only nodded. He have to do this otherwise Ritesh will spread the news of him being a purely virgin being in corporate world and didn't get marry still in this age or he will make fun of him saying him impotent.
Ritesh throw his mobile towards Jalal. "There are some clippings. Before going you should do your homework."
Jalal was today going as per their plan. 5 floor. in the lift his heart started to pumping hard and hast. Beating was increasing by crossing each floor. In some time he is going to sleep with a girl, which he never thought in his wildest dream. He was sweating in excitement and nervousness. Yesterday till morning 3-4pm by watching those clipping he arranged everything. Where to start and where to end.
Lift door opened Jalal hurriedly going out of the life, just then he hear a voice.
"Its 4 floor."
Jalal look at the girl turning around. A boy entered the lift and gave her a naughty smile. They know the under business was going here.
Lift reach on 5 floor. And Jalal without waiting for a second hurriedly went out. Already 2 people saw him. He literally running through the corridor. He don't know where he was going?
Ritesh said him yesterday, "booking have done. You have to go t the reception and say your name." that time Jalal was too much nervous. Don't know how to face a girl and afterwards.
Receptionist person asked his name. he was stammering.
"iii am Jaa...jaalaallluddin Mmmuhammmad!!!!"
Receptionist look at the register then said the room number. When he going, receptionist said, "have a good time sir!!" and smiled naughty. Jalal closed his eyes and went towards the lift.
Here he is standing in front of the room. Pressed the bell. But where is the girl?
"Jalal? Jalaluddin Muhammad?"
Jalal got a little shock by turning around. That girl in the lift. Don't know to say yes' or no' so he just nodded nervously.
"Come in" she open the door fully. *************************
It's been 10 minutes she went to bathroom. He was sitting and having a glass of water. He don't know why but just looking at her his all nervousness has gone for some time. But now she isn't in front of him, his nervousness again getting heavy on him.
With the click of the bathroom door lock he look up. She changed the dress. And suddenly it crossed the modesty and taken towards the danger line.
Jalal's eyes were scanning those area which is 144 areas for every male. Its not that Jalal's eyes never went to those area. In his college life he have noticed by corner of his eyes to the females who was sitting in his front. But its for the first time its so close, so clear to him.
Jodha sat in front of him crossing her legs. Yes Jodha is the name she carry. Btu this must not be her real name. in this profession the y have to change two things in the basis of client. One, name and two, clothes.
She came towards him. Her breast line is now clearly visible to him. His heart beating furiously again.
"Get bold dear. The beast inside you to wake up. Wake up your desire fresher. For this two hours I am all for you. Jalal." She said seductively.
From her mouth the word Jalal' made him suddenly wild and bold. Throwing her body on the bed, detaching her every cloth from there body, he started to explore her. Explore the world of desire passion and pleasure. His lips wetting her body with wild smooched. Her moan give him the courage to move further. The moment he entered her, her warm core gave him the pleasure of losing his virginity. Though it was very much painful to him. Stoking her in out hard, hearing her moan with his name make him to feel like he can live his life being in her arms for ever. He didn't have tasted this part of life. Both of their body started to melt each other, becoming one. Unknowing to them they are becoming one to be together always.