I

Chapter 1 - Partner

●●●

Somin's Point of view

"Somu, wake up!!!!!" Jennu shouted at me as she opened the curtains of the room.

Her real name is Jennie but I used to call her Jennu and she used to call me Somu. She is my best friend and also my roommate.

"Arg! Jennu you again destroy my dream." I whined as I covered my face with the blanket.

"Oo really, but you also have to go school today, so get ready for school." She exclaimed near my ear as she removed the blanket.

"Please 5 minutes more" I begged.

"You're saying this from 15 minutes. If you don't wake up now you're going to late then don't say me why don't you wake me up at the time" She shouted at me.

"Okay-Okay," I said as I lazily sat on my bed.

I climbed out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm going to make breakfast when you finish then come down to do breakfast," Jennu said, seemed she left the room and head to downstairs.

"Okay, its great," I exclaimed from the bathroom, enough for Jennu to hear.

I did shower and morning routine. Jennu head to downstairs for making breakfast for us.

When I finish the shower, I put my school's uniform and light makeup on.

I left the room, and head to downstairs to have breakfast. Jennie makes food really delicious. We did breakfast peacefully and then I leave to head to school.

AT SCHOOL

7.30 am

As I head to school, I realise my crush means to say Namjoon oppa was coming to me. I like him so much. He is nice to all. I look a little bit small in front of him because of height difference.

"Morning Somin" Namjoon oppa said to me, with a huge smile.

"Goo...Good Morning Namjoon oppa." I was stuttering in nervousness, making him worried.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon oppa asked, coming closer to me.

My heart starts beating fast as he comes closer.

"Yeah... I'm... okay. How.. about you..Oppa..?" I said while stuttering again.

"As usual fine. I think we should go to the classroom." Namjoon Oppa said and starts walking.

"Okay oppa, Just a minute," I said and lock the locker and We start walking to the classroom.

The classroom was full of noise. The teacher wasn't here yet because its about 7.50 am and my classes start at 8.00 am.

I saw Taehyung has sat alone and Namjoon sat with Jimin and started talking to him. The last option is to sit with Taehyung because everyone is already sat.

"Morning, Noona," Jungkook said to me with a bunny smile.

"Good morning Kookie" I replied while returning the smile.

"Somin, do you forget about the project that teacher going to announce today and also partner? " Jhope said to me.

I really forget about the project! I don't know why I mostly forget important things.

"Ooh yeah. I forget about this!..... Now I'm looking forward to it." I said.

"Do you really forget this?" Jhope asked me with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, sorry. Please forget me." I said with puppy eyes.

Then Taehyung interrupts, he already listens to all the conversation that we talk. He used to prank and tease me all the time thats why I don't like him! I don't know why all the girls like him?! I know he is handsome but not that much.

"Somin baby, don't you think you can be my partner," Taehyung said, winking at me with an annoying smirk.

Baby?!

What the hell?!

"I don't know who will be your partner but I'm sure I'm not going to be your partner!! The teacher can't do this to me!" I exclaimed with attitude.

"You're thinking I'm serious......" Taehyung said while laughing. "You're...so.....dumb"

"Jerk!!" I mumbled under my breath angrily.

I can't handle him more.

"I can hear you, and I'm not a jerk, you're," Taehyung said with a serious tone and he is not smiling more.

"Taehyung do whatever you want to do, but don't trouble me?" I said going to be annoyed and frustrated.

"I don't trouble you. You're one who is already troubled." Taehyung exclaimed to me.

"You-----" I'm going to reply him but then I stop because the teacher steps in the class and I stop.

"Now class keep silent and listen to me carefully. I'm going to give you project as I said this before, it's a partner project so you're all going to make the project with your partner." Ms Park announced.

Taehyung's hand goes straight up. "Yes, Taehyung?" Ms Park said.

"Can we at least choose our partner?" Taehyung asked Miss, I can see her smirk.

"I already thought of that, but I decided to pair myself and they will be opposite genders pairs," Miss explained.

"Please, can we choose Miss?" Namjoon asked. He is good at study and Miss also likes him as a student, so there is chance Miss can say yes.

"Aniyeo. I'm going to announce the partners" Miss said and starts announcing partners.

"Ooh God please Namjoon will be my partner!!!!" I whispered to myself and crossed my fingers.

●●●

Heyy My Precious Roses!

So this is my first fanfiction so please be nice. It would be helpful If you leave some suggestions.

Sorry If there is any type of mistakes. I really appreciate If you tell me my mistakes so I can correct it.

Don't forget to vote and give me your feedback in a comment.

Have a nice day.

Byee!

Continue to next chapter.