XIV

"Thinking of you is a poison
I drink often"

●●●

CHAPTER XIV -

IN THE MORNING

07.05 am

After I came from taehyung's house I took a hot shower which makes me fresh. I didn't seen Jenny, lets check her now. I went down and went to her room and it's empty. Maybe she went somewhere, lets message her, but where is my phone? Maybe upstairs I went upstairs and take my phone and come back downstairs while messaging her.

Jenny, where are you?
07.09am 

When will she reply! this girl well, I do this too. My stomach made a sound for not taking care of it. Lets have something delicious~ I made my way to kitchen and after doing so much research I found nothing.

"pff" I let out a sigh and open the refrigerator.

I made a simple sandwich and take the orange juice and made my way to the room.

After having, I check the time and its already 7.15am!! I should get ready fast for school!!

AT SCHOOL

07.35 am

I am little bit late today, I am on my way to class and I hope the class wont start.

"Oops.." I mumbled under my breath as I enter the class.

"Somin, why are you late today?" Teacher Joon questioned me, with a serious look.

He looks hot, even when he is angry

"Sorry teacher, I got stuck in traffic" I lied, because I can't tell him that I was chilling at late night with bts thats why I am late.

"Next time, be on time!" He said calmly, and set his glasses, charmly and his eyes went back on the book.

When he do that to his glass, he looks sexy,

I should concentrate on my studies not crushing on teacher

I made my way to my seat.

"Hii sleepyhead" Taehyung waved at me and said with a smirk.

"Hii monkey" I said, with a fake smile and settle.

Actually I should call him giraffe, he is tall like a giraffe but never mind he acts like a monkey.

The Joon Sir is lecturing and I don't know about what because I'm late.

School sucks

I glance at namjoon who is only concentrated on the lecture thats why he get good marks. He is good at study, raping and even in basketball and here me full opposite of him, Good in nothing and not even have a specific talent.

I took my book, confused which page should I open.

"Chapter twenty-first, A cup of tea " Taehyung whispered and gaze back to the teacher.