VIII

Chapter 8 - Stranger (Part - 2)

●●●

Unknown person point of view

I don't want to hurt her, I carefully guide the way to her I want to say her many things in personally thats why I do this I know this is not the right way but I'm doing this.

I want to express my feelings to her how I feel about her. I apologise for this to her later but first I want to tell her about my feelings and I want to know how she feels about me? Did she accept my love and she also love me back or not?

I removed my hand from her eyes and now she can easily see me.

Somin's point of view

I don't know what to do but one thing is clear he is familiar to me because he guides me very carefully he touch me very softly thats why I didn't do anything.

He stops and he removes his hand And then I couldn't believe my eyes!!.. I blink and then I see again and it's Namjoon!!!!

He is the person who was guiding me he gets me here. I want to ask him but I'm just frozen in shock. Then Namjoon started talking.

"Somin I like you very much. I don't know what you feel about me thats why I'm asking you now, I know this place is not the right place for asking but I'm asking. Do you like me?" He asks me.

I don't know what to say. I was very nervous. I'm sure I was looking like a tomato.

After being silent for a while, I decided to answer him.

"Namjoon, I also like you," I said.

He smiled ear to ear, starts close to me. I start blushing more its all new for me but then the bell rings Namjoon stop at there place he is a little bit far from me.

"Namjoon we should go to the classroom," I said and giving him a smile.

"Okay, let's go." He said to me, giving me a peck on my cheek.

We continue our way to the classroom. I didn't imagine this can be like this Namjoon express his feelings like this and I also express mine but I have to believe Its really done.

We entered the classroom. I didn't say anything to Namjoon and Namjoon also didn't say anything to me. As I sat Taehyung starts.

"Good morning Somin." He said.

"Morning Taehyung," I replied him.

"Are you coming today to my house?" He asked making me angry.

I don't know when he stops asking this question again and again.

"Sorry, I'm not sure!" I said for teasing him.

"Why??" He asked me in a sad tone.

"I have some plans for today with someone really sorry," I said, biting my lower lip to control myself from smiling.

"Okay." He says in very sad tone.

I said in a serious tone and he also believes, I'm serious.

Omo this is amazing! He is looking mind blowing!!