VI

Chapter 6 - At Same Bed

●●●

Taehyung's point of view

I'm waiting for Somin downstairs and I feel someone footsteps. As I feel I turn around and saw Somin in my clothes.

MY JAW DROPPED!

She isn't looking bad in my clothes. Her hair was the messy and little bit wet, making her more beautiful.

As I examined her, she starts blushing thats why I didn't tease her and just gesture at her for eating.

She nodded and started eating. I hope she like the pasta, her expression is giving me good signs but I'm not sure.

Somin's point of view

After changing into Taehyung clothes. I glance at the mirror and say I'm not looking bad. I left the room and head to downstairs.

Taehyung gesture at me. I nodded and starts eating.

The pasta was really delicious.

"Somin something is on your face," Taehyung said to me.

"Oh, is it here," I said pointing to my left cheek.

"no, here," he said as he wiped my right cheek. as he wiping my cheek his eyes landed on my mine as we had a staring competition.

"Thanks," I said.

Taehyung's point of view

"Somin something is on your face," I said when I saw something is on her cheek.

"Oh, is it here," She said pointing to her left cheek.

"no, here," I said as I wiped her right cheek. as I was wiping her cheek my eyes landed on her. I was lost in his eyes.

"Thanks," She said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Somin how's the pasta?" I ask her.

"Not bad, you made this right?" She replied with a smile.

I'm glad she like the pasta.

"Yah I made this and I'm glad you like this," I said

"I didn't even though you can cook also." She said.

"I can do many more things that you didn't imagine," I said.

She glared at me and continue eating.

Somin's point of view

"Somin how's the pasta?" He asks me.

The pasta is really delicious!

"Not bad, you made this right?" I replied with a smile.

"Yah I made this and I'm glad you like this," Taehyung said.

"I didn't even though you can cook also," I said.

"I can do many more things that you didn't imagine." He said making me confused but I didn't mind, I continued eating.

After we finished dinner peacefully. I help him to clean the dishes and kitchen then we head upstairs. I'm tired very much, I just want to sleep now but I'm confused where am I going to sleep?

"Are we sleeping in the same bed?" I whisper to myself but he heard and reply.

"Yes", He replied like it's normal!!

"What!, Why?" I asked confused.

Is he joking? If he is then it's really bad joke.

"We're sleeping on same bed because the guest room is in very bad condition and I'm not going to set the guest room now. " He exclaimed at me.

I'm speechless here.

"But--" I'm going to say but I got cut off by him.

"No, but just sleep now, I'm very tired." He cut me off.

He off the light, throwing himself on the bed, he slept.

I'm tired, I want to sleep!

I didn't even think again and slept on his comfortable bed.

Taehyung's point of view

After finishing the dinner and cleaning the dishes and kitchen, we head to my room.

She stands beside the bed, confused like hell.

"Are we sleeping in the same bed?" She whispered enough for me to hear.

"Yes," I said.

And her expression is more confused.

"What, Why?" She asked me.

"We're sleeping on same bed because the guest room is in very bad condition and I'm not going to set the guest room now." I lied to her.

"But--" She was going to excuse but I cut him off.

"No, but just sleep now, I'm very tired," I said and off the light, throwing myself on the bed I close my eyes.

And the exciting thing is she also slept near me!

●●●

Sorry If there is any type of mistakes. I really appreciate If you tell me my mistakes so I can correct it.

Please vote and comments for the chapters in this book. Obviously, don't vote If you don't want to. No pressure.

Have a nice day.

Continue to next chapter.