XII

"Even If I Only Talk To You For A Couple Minutes, It Still Makes My Day"

●●●

 Chapter XII-A Day With Bts   

After a while I climb out from my bed, I left the room and into the kitchen. I'm hungry. I make noodles for me.

After eating, I gulped a glass of orange juice and glance at the wall clock its 6.15 pm. I have much time to go Taehyung's house. I sit on the couch and on the television.

~~~

After seeing some news on television and getting bored with them, I head to my room and into the bathroom. I take a shower.

As I come out from the bathroom, I put a red top and black skirt on. I put some light makeup on, tied up my hairs into a ponytail, pulling out lost strands in front of my ear, I glance at the mirror last time and started packing my bag. I put an outfit on the night and some notes that I made for the project. I go downstairs taken my keys, locked the house and head to Taehyung's house.

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

I rang the bell, he opens the door. He giggled at me, leaned against the door and crossed his arms over his chest. He starts checking me out from up to down.

I giggled at his action wait, not for his action it's his silliness.

He is such an insane but at the same time, he looked not bad.

His beautiful eyes, his delicate long fingers, his neatly styled hair, his lean tall figure which attracts anybody.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Taehyung pushed me to walk by my lower back.

I got a little surprised.

I take off my shoes and starts walking with him.

He leaned to my ear, I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

"You look good when you think about me!"

He whispered with a smirk, making me shiver from head to toe.

"Uhm...Should...we start...?"

I asked, soon felt my back hit the couch and Tae upon me. He locked him both hands around my head. I can feel his natural minty perfume. His eyes pierced into mine. He leaned to my ear and whispered,

"Sure baby"

He kissed my cheek making me wide my eyes at him. I'm sure, my cheeks were flushing red. And with that, he pulled away and left the hall, and into the kitchen.

"Here," he said and hand me a plate of pastry.

Omo! My Favourite Chocolate Pastry!!

"Thanks," I said, filling my mouth with pastry.

"Your Welcome," he said, sitting on the couch and taking a bite of his pastry.

"Do you like it?" He asked me, raising his left eyebrows.

"No, I don't"

I said, making a disguised face.

His expression turns from happy to sad.

"Ohh.. " he mumbled, perhaps getting hurt.

"I love it, Pabo!"

I said, smiling and taking one more bite of pastry.