-Three-

- Jai -

I sat on my bed, my very uncomfortable bed, staring at the four white walls surrounding me. I wasn't meant to be in here. I'm not mad. It's these voices in my head. They make me do things I don't want to do.

Lying? Really?

I shook my head to get the voices away.

If I were you I'd be getting used to me.

I'm here, in your mind for ages.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted and punched my pillow. "Jai, is everything okay?" I heard a scared girly voice. Louise.

"Erm, yes. What, why?" I asked. "Doesn't matter, you've got your meeting now, so do you want to come with me?" She asked, peaking her head round the door. "Well, obviously" I smirked, hoping to continue what I started last meeting.

-Louise-

"So Jai, how have you been doing?" I asked. "Shit. I hate in here. I'm innocent! I love my family and I can't bare to be away from them any longer! But the only good thing about being here is having a beautiful woman to look after me. And help me" Jai wiped a tear away from his eyes. "Just wish you'd believe me!" He tapped his foot getting aggravated. "Jai, you know I can't do that!" I sighed, "God damn you! I'M FUCKING INNOCENT" He shouted, kicking back his chair. "Jai, please calm down!" I got up, trying to calm him down. Probably going to end up making him angrier.

"I'm sorry!" Jai rubbed his eyes. "Just please, try and forgive me" Jai walked closer to me. "You know, I love your name. Lou!" He smirked changing the subject and bringing his hand up to my cheek, caressing it. "Jai, we can't do this" I managed to choke out. "Oh, I'll be gentle" He whispered, causing me to shiver. "Jai, no. Please?" I begged. "Shh" Jai shushed me. "I'll just lock the door" Jai ran to the door and quickly locked it. I saw the buzzer on the table, right next to me. Do I press it?

"Where were we?" He smirked. I gulped, "Jai?" I asked. "Hmm mmm?" He replied, whilst kissing my neck. "I'm--I'm not sure we should be doing this" I looked down at my feet. "Aw, come on baby. I'll be as gentle as you like" Jai lifted my head up. Locking his eyes with mine. "You're the only friend I have in here" That made me feel special. Oh my God Louise! You're talking about a psycho!

"I'm a virgin?" I blurted out. "Like I said, I'll be gentle!" Jai smirked. Oh, so lying never put him off.

Jai started kissing my neck, sending goosebumps all the way down my body. Jai trailed the kisses down my collar bone, which felt amazing. "You ready?" Jai asked as he slipped his clothes off. I nodded not knowing what to say.

My mind was going crazy. I was thinking how bad this is but then again. It felt amazing..

Jai picked me up bridle style and slowly lay me down on the sofa. I was still in my uniform as he was getting undressed. God his body is amazing.

Jai crawled on top of me and slowly kissed my neck again, "Strip" He demanded. I nodded and slowly lifted my top over my head, leaving me in my bra. "And your trousers" He smirked. His Aussie accent is to die for. I did as I was told and slipped my trousers down. Leaving me in my bra and knickers. "Blimey, you're even hotter with your clothes off!" Jai smirked, causing me to blush. This is so wrong. "Right then!" He chucked and slowly pulled down his boxers. He slowly got into position and thrusted into me, he let me get adjusted to his length and then carried on. "Wow, you're good at this" Jai grunted.

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUISE?!" I heard another voice.

"I thought you locked the fucking door!" I shouted. "Daniel, wait" I called. "What the fuck are you doing with him? He is you're fucking patient! WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING HIM? HES A PSYCHO!" Daniel shouted.

"DANIEL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted picking up my trousers. I heard Jai chuckling to himself as he watched me and Daniel argue over this. "Please Daniel, don't tell anyone? It was a mistake. He kind of made me!" I whispered so he wouldn't hear me. "YOU MADE HER?!" Daniel shouted walking over to Jai. "I did no such thing Danny boy" Jai laughed. "Look, Daniel. You have to promise me, you can't tell anyone. I can't lose my job. I'm already struggling, please Daniel. I'll do anything. Just please keep this to yourself?"

I asked running my hand through my hair. "What ever. If I see anything strange between you. I'm sorry, I'll have to report it" Daniel stated. I sighed in relief knowing he wouldn't tell anyone. "Well, that was awkward!" Jai chuckled. "You need to go, I'll see you tomorrow. I think" I replied. "Well, put it this way: one day we'll have no distractions" Jai smirked. Walking out the room.

After ten minutes I realised Jai left by himself. No bodyguards walking with him making sure he got back to his cell. Fuck.

I ran out the room and down the long white corridors. After what felt like a mile I finally reached Jai's cell.

He wasn't there..