-Seven-

"Hey Louise!" Jai called, walking through the front door like he owned the place. "What the fuck do you think you're doing here? Get out!" I shouted as I shoved him towards the door. "Oh no you don't. I am staying here until James comes back" A smirk appeared on his face. Part of me wanted him to stay, but I didn't because of what he had done to James. Why would I want to let a psycho in my house?!

"Fine!" I sighed, slouching on the sofa, ignoring Jai's presence. "Don't act like I'm not here princess" Jai smirked. I ignored his comment and made my way upstairs. "Sleep downstairs!" I shouted, before I knew it Jai was upstairs and started undressing, typical.

"And what on earth do you think you're doing?" I asked, well more shouted. "Getting ready for bed,
problem?" Jai teased. I scoffed and made my way into the bathroom to get my make up off. "Goodnight Louise, sleep tight" I chuckled at his remark and rolled my eyes, he thinks he can win me over? No chance.

•••

-7:30PM-

"Shoot, I'm going to be late!" I said as I charged around my house trying to find my uniform. "I'm meant to be at work by 7:45" I whispered to my self. "Ahh, here it is!" I sighed in relief as I picked it up, from the cupboard?

"Ah, I see. Found your uniform then?" Jai rubbed his eyes as he came down shirtless. Wow.

"Yes, thank you very much. You've made me late for work!" I blabbered on as I was chucking my uniform on, not caring that Jai was watching me. I just needed to get to work - on time!

"I've got plans for us tonight, you better be home by 8:30pm - or they'll be consequences" Jai smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek. I sighed and ran out the front door, forgetting to lock it since Jai was home and I ran for my life to work.

•••

"Hello there Louise, how are you today?" Jane smiled. God she's acting creepy. "Hi, yeah I'm good thanks" I smiled and carried on walking, ignoring what she had to say.

"Louise!" I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Daniel" I half smiled. Since he had caught me and Jai, it's been so awkward between us, he practically watched. Ew.

"Luke Brooks" Daniel blurted out. "What?" I asked I'm confusion. "Luke Brooks" He repeated. Brooks? Jai Brooks. So he could be Jai's brother?

"Jai's brother! God you should know since you're really close with him" Daniel laughed, "Shut up, now" I rolled my eyes. "What about Luke anyway?" "So he's Jai's brother so maybe we could get him to come over and talk to us about why and how Jai got voices into his head" Daniel grinned. "How do we do that? We've got no contact numbers for him, we don't know anything about him, nor where he lives" I sighed. "Carol" Daniel smiled, this boy is weird, blurting random names out.

"Carol Green. She used to work with Jai in Melbourne, she went out with Luke a couple of times. She'll know" A smile appeared on his face. "Wow Daniel, or should I call you Sherlock?" I teased. "I prefer Daniel" He chuckled. "So, where do we find Carol?"

"Here, ring her" Daniel pulled out his phone and passed it to me. "Hello?" A young woman, presume it was Carol said shyly. "Hi, erm is this Carol? Carol Green?" "Yes, who is this?" Carol replied. "Hi Carol, this is Louise Scott. I work at Crown Gate mental institution and I look after Jai Brooks, I heard that you used to look after him in Melbourne?" "Jai? Erm, yes. I looked after him. What's the problem?" Her voice hitched as she sounded panicky.

Like she's hiding something.

"Well we need Luke's contact details. To get information about Jai. Would you happen to have any?" I asked. "Yes. I do. Maybe we could meet up soon and we could chat?" She sounded calmer.

"Yes, that's great!" I replied. "Okay, I'm in New York for a month on holiday so maybe the mall, 11am tomorrow?" "That's great, see you then. Bye" I smiled and hung up. God that was a long phone call.

"So, we're meeting up tomorrow at 11am, at the mall. So that means I have to have the day off!" I smile. Eventually, a day off without Jai around to boss me about.

"Cool, so I'll see you round" Daniel smiled. "See ya" I replied, and started my shift.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

{A/N: I'm sorry for the rubbish updates, I've got writers block which sucks! But I'm going to try and update more often! Hope y'all liked the update!}

» Vote «

» Comment «

» Share «

Stay strong, I love you.