-Thirty Three-

I woke up at 11 am since I didn't have a job anymore.

Jai was sleeping next to me, a small smile plastered on his face. I wondered what he was dreaming about.

I got up and sorted myself out whilst Jai was still asleep. My mind wondered to Luke, wondering where he is.. What he is doing, how he is..

"Morning Jai" I smiled as I bought his breakfast up. "Ah! This should be the other way round!" He laughed as he sat up and took his plate filled with bacon, sausages, and scrambled egg.

•••

"I'm going to find Luke" "You should rest Louise!" He mumbled, as he watched TV. "No, I need to talk to him" "Please Louise, stay here" "No Jai, I need to see him" I walked out the room and grabbed my iPhone and I walked out on my way to find Luke.

Although he packed a bag I think he still might be in hospital... So that's the place I went.

I arrived and I set off to find his room.

I walked into his room and surprisingly was there.

"Hey" I smiled, he looked up from his phone, he ignored me at carried on tapping away at his phone. "I know I'm the least person you want too see but can you please stick around for a while? I mean you're the only one I can talk to" "Only one you can talk to? You being fucking serious? You didn't even tell me you thought you were pregnant, and that you did a pregnancy test neither did you tell me about it in the first place I had to find out through Jai, leave me alone"

"Please Luke, there's a chance the baby could be yours, please just stay until I can do a DNA test" I sighed. "What's the point? I can see what's going to happen: the baby will be Jai's, and I'll be stuck here for no reason and then Jai will laugh in my face saying 'I told you so'" He rubbed his face, I could see where he was coming from but I need him here, for me and my baby.

•••

I walked through my front door, I sighed and sat on the sofa and Jai came downstairs. "What's up with you" Jai smirked. "Like you care" I snapped. Jai's face changed as he walked over to me. "You might be pregnant, but that doesn't stop me from putting you in your place" I gulped and I sat further back into the sofa. "I'm going out I've got things to attend to" I mentally high fived myself, I need to go back and see Luke.

•••

"Luke you have to help me" I begged "why?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "It's Jai, he said 'you might be pregnant but that doesn't stop me from putting you in your place' I'm scared incase he tries to hurt me and my baby" I started pacing back and fourth. "Let's go together" Luke blurted out. "What?" I asked completely shocked. "You me and the baby all go together and leave. Leave whilst we can" He smiled. "Well I wasn't exactly planning on leaving the baby since its inside me.." I chuckled. He let out a small laugh. "If we're going to go we need to go and pack now because Jai said he needed to attend some things so he will be gone a while" I smiled. "Let's g0" he smiled and linked my arm, grabbing his stay the night bag and we got a cab back to mine.

•••

"That's about as much I can fit" I smiled, I was getting away from Jai, at last. "You sure you want to do this" Luke held my hand" I nodded softly and lifted my bag, I thought it would be heavy since I packed it as full as it could possibly be. We got to the top of the stairs when I heard keys jingling in the door. I shoved Luke in the bathroom along with our luggage. "Be quiet" I whispered. "Hey Lou I'm home" "I'm going for a shower, I feel gross, I'll be down soon then we can order pizza" "Sounds good" he called back. I started to run the shower and put some chilled music on so Jai thought I was in the shower. "We're going to have to be really quite" I whispered to Luke, he nodded in agreement as I walked onto the landing and Luke followed. I walked into my room and I opened my window, my window had a tree next to it so I could get out easily, but with luggage I'm not too sure it will work. I went first, Luke was going to pass the bags down, I thought we could climb over next door neighbors fence and go out their gate... Luke passed the luggage down and I climbed down the tree, keeping an eye out for Jai. I couldn't see him in the lounge. "Luke I can't see Jai" I whispered but loud enough for Luke to hear me, Luke through the last bag down and jumped onto the tree, he then made his way down the tree and he helped me over next door neighbors fence. "How are we going to get to the airport?" I panicked. A car pulled up a couple of houses up from us so we kind of ran to the car. Apparently it was part of the plan. I opened the door and saw James in the drivers seat. "James!" I almost cried. "I'm going to miss you so much" I kissed his cheek, "I will miss you more" He smiled in the mirror and Luke got into the car, to the airport we go" He tried to lighten the mood.

•••

We arrived at the airport and James paid for my flight, since I didn't have any money, and I need to keep hold of most of it, I said I would pay him back but he rejected that offer. I kissed his cheek and gave him a big hug. "I love you so much Louise, never forget that" He kissed my cheek and waved us off. Me and Luke made our way through customs and we put our baggage on the slide thing, now we had to wait for our flight, and pray Jai doesn't find us.

"Flight 546 from New York to Australia is now boarding. Please make your way to gate 8, thank you" The tannoy announced. Me and Luke entwined hands and walked off to gate 8.

"I'm going to run to the loo" Luke urged, "can't you wait until the flight?" I sighed, "Ugh no, the airplane toilets are disusting!" He shivered. "Fine, just be mega quick" I slapped his arm, I moved up towards gate 8 and I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist. At first I thought it was Luke, but these weren't Luke's arms..

"Hello Beautiful, planning to leave with out me? Diddums"

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS. I CANT EXPLAIN HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING! IM GOING TO UPDATE MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS!!

My grandad died due to a heart attack and then my cousin died in her sleep😭 So that's kind of why I didn't update, but thank you so so so much for sticking with me, I'm such a bad author, but I love you all millions💜💙