Lost But Found//Book Trailer

Book Start Date: August 3, 2017
Book Finished: ------------

After taking a major writing break, I have come back with a new novel to share. This book is something that has put the spark back into my writing (fingers crossed that I complete this story.) I've always wanted to write a storyline  like this and I hope most of you all will enjoy it. There will be lots of cliffhangers and surprises, as this story may seem sad -not going to lie that it somewhat is,
I have read a lot of heartbreaking books about depression and I was basically crying through the whole thing. Yes, it's important to be serious about a matter like this, but I want to have some happy moments through- out the story line.

TRIGGER WARNING: Some scenes in this book may have mild graphic content. I will post a warning at the top of the chapter so that you have the choice to either read or skip it.

I'm sorry that the book description is a bit vague, I will be working more on it, so you can get a better idea of what this story will be about.

As you read through my writing, PLEASE feel free to point out any grammatical errors I may have made or anything that should be fixed. I will KINDLY take to constructive criticism on this story. My goal is to become a better writer.

Lastly, I do not own any pictures, videos, or any form of visuals featured in this book. All copyright of pictures and videos go to their rightful owners. This book is simply a work of fiction. Any names, events, and/or descriptions that take place in this book are purely coincidental.

Well that wraps up everything! See you all in the first chapter.

~Nikki