Olivia Ann

O l i v i a  A n n
(O-liv-e-ah)

Olivia used to like having sex. However, that was before she began religiously practicing Christianity.

She grew up in a very diverse house. Her father was Hindu, while her mother was Christian. Neither of them religiously followed their religions, and it wasn't expected of their nine children to do so either.

She grew up in a house of freedom. She could do what she pleased whenever she pleased. That lead to a life of destruction and depression for the young teen.

So Olivia consulted her grandmother.

Her grandmother really introduced her to Christianity and Olivia immediately fell in love.

She believed that this was the answer she had been searching for. So, for the first time in her meager 15 years, Olivia had something to believe in.

And believe in it she did. She believed in it with her whole heart and soul. She refused to break any rules. She knew that she'd have to give up her worldly lifestyle, so she did.

Gone away went the premarital sex she had been practicing for years. She prayed for redemption, and sought it earnestly.

Her boyfriend at the time grew angry when she explained to him she would no longer 'put out'. He laughed in her face and told her that no religion could save her and that she could play the part of being a prude for as long as she wanted, but it would never wash away the sins of her being a dirty slut.

But she knew the truth. She knew her God had saved her even before she was born. He washed all her sins away, and for that- the words he spoke about her fell on deaf ears.