Stephanie

S t e p h a n i e
(Stef-any)

"So, like, are you religious or something?" She heard the guy say. She laughed as she pulled her rumpled shirt down and tried to fix her fiery red curls in the mirror.

"Haven't be religious since I was eight. So, like ten years ago." She said as she turned to look at the man in the bed.

He frowned. "I'm confused. Why can't we have sex right now, then? This pain in my balls doesn't really feel good."

Stephanie smirked. "Because I don't put out on the first date- or ever actually. I mean, I'm cool with a little fooling around- I love a good make-out session. But I just don't really want to have sex with random guys who- no offense- will probably be irrelevant come a month or two."

The guy shook his head in confusion. "So if you're not religious, why act like a prude? I mean you don't seem like a prude with how you were acting like two minutes ago. But why put yourself through the torture of not going all the way every time you fool around. Trust me, you're missing out."

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "I know you can't fathom people not having sex, Bradley, but's it's pretty common. Paris Hilton doesn't give it up and look how many guys she still gets."

Bradley sat up, readjusted his lower half with a grimace, and frowned. "But I just can't understand why. Are you the type that thinks your first time should be special, or that only the 'one' should be the one to take your virginity. I mean like, I respect that I guess."

Stephanie shook her head. "No. I think virginity is a social construct established by men to have a hold over women. I just want to understand why you can't understand that I just don't want to have sex. I much rather prefer keeping this fun and light with no messy, weird sex drama. It's fun to me to not have sex."

Bradley shook his head. "You're confusing and probably crazy, but it's lowkey hot. You're a prude and definitely a tease, but like you'll still fool around. I kind of like that. Can I ask? How far will you go?"

Stephanie smirked deviously. "I can't give up all my secrets can I? Now, want to go out next Saturday? My treat next time." Bradley groaned. "My dick definitely says no, but I can't seem to find myself agreeing with it. Sure, as long as we can come back here and let me figure out how far you will go."

Stephanie laughed and leaned down to give the man a deep kiss. "Sure. If you're ready to put yourself through that torture." Bradley smiled as she pulled away. "Why not? I like a challenge. See you next Saturday."

With that, Stephanie turned and sauntered out of the door. She liked being a challenge for men, too. They never could get enough of her.

_______________
So, this was unlike my usual chapters, but I really wanted to create an unusual character. The thing about Paris Hilton is true. I read an article about it and found it very intriguing. Though she is far from a "prude" by society's standards, she prefers to be chaste and leaving men wanting more. I wanted to create a character like that. Stephanie has literally no reason for not wanting to have sex other than she just doesn't want to. Nothing is holding her back from doing it besides of what she wants. I think that's admirable. She likes the idea of men chasing after her and there's nothing wrong with that! There's nothing wrong with being a tease, and Stephanie let the man (Bradley) know that she wouldn't put out. It was his decision to continue to pursue her.

Anyway, I like Stephanie and the fact that she does whatever she wants despite what society says you should do. You want to have sex, cool whatever. It's your body. You don't want to, cool whatever, it's your body. Just be safe and always have consent!

Authors note in the following chapter!