Insanity (Elrond) *Requested*

Summary: so basically its you get hurt being reckless in battle. Elrond heals you and has a talk (more like he fusses at you) with you about your recklessness. And you being one of those people who try to be funny at all the wrong moments anger him more. (I was trying to go for a little humor.)Enjoy!

"My Lord Elrond, there is something you should know." Lindir says running into the library, earning a glare from Erestor.

"What is it, Lindir?" Elrond responds.

"It is Y/N. He/She is hurt." Lindir says almost apologetically.

"WHAT?! Where is he/she?" He says quickly regaining composure.

"Follow me." Lindir says as he lead Lord Elrond to the clinic.

*Time skip*

"The light. Turn it off." you strain out with your eyes still closed.

"What were you thinking Y/N?" Elrond scolds as he close the drapes in the room where you lay. "Honestly. you're insane. You're reckless and.....and...ugh."

You had never seen him this upset. So you being the not so socially correct human you were tried to lighten the mood with a little sarcasm and faked oblivion. "I know. Isn't it great?" usually this worked but it only made him even more mad.

"It's almost like you go looking for trouble." he says.

You still trying to even lighten the mood slightly despite the fact that he was actually starting to aggravate you. "I don't go looking for trouble, but I do enjoy befriending it."

He snapped. You had brought upon yourself a part of Elrond he hadn't used since the twins grew up. He yelled, and lectured you on how stupid you had been to have gotten hurt the way you did. You knew he only lectured you because he cares, but he was starting to get annoying. As he walked at you mumbled "Stupid elves always thinking they're the best, and that they know everything. Makes me sick."

"I heard that." Lord Elrond says with a smirk on his face.

You stick your tongue out and smile widely. 'At least I brighten the mood this time' you thought.