Family Introductions (Witchking)

A/N: This was requested on tumblr by anon. Enjoy!

Request: Hi would you also write an Witchking of Angmar imagine? The reader a bounty hunter being captured and brought to the Ringwraiths. The Witchking realises that she is his kin and sees some of his own former features in her. What than happens would be up to you.

You were lying down on your back struggling to open your eyes. Your eyelids felt so heavy and so did the rest of you, but you were determined to find out where you were. When you finally got your eyes open you realized you were in a place you did not know, injured and had no recollection of the what happened before know. I mean you knew who you were and all but how you got injured and how you got here seemed to escape you.

As if an impulse to your coming too, the door to your room flew open and in came *gasp* the witchking. You might not remember much, but you do remember that he was who you were hunting. You were a bounty hunter and a good one at that. "How are you feeling?" he says taking off his helm.

You jump as you see his face, it was rather unexpected. You regain your composure and said "I feel like crap, now why am I here? What do you want from me?" clearly getting annoyed by the second.

He noticed this and his eyes sorta softened, if that was even possible. "You were hunting me, and I was putting a stop to it." he said nonchalantly.

"But, why keep me here? Why not just kill me?" you ask confused.

"I don't think it's right for a father to kill his only daughter (or child whichever sounds best to you). Even I would not go to such lengths, not even if Sauron himself told me too I would not." he says

You lay there in shock and start to think about this. This explained a lot like why you grew up as an orphan, why you had lived for so long and why you had met your mother but not your father. Your mother raised you for a few years before dying of a sickness, leaving you to fend for yourself. The fact that he was an undead warrior didn't bother you because you knew when he became undead and you were conceived shortly before that happen (yes I know that was some millennial ago but what do you expect from a child of his) Then you start to think about what he said again and you realize he just said he would not kill you even if Sauron himself told him too.You were in awe at what he spoke and from what you could tell from his face he meant it. While you were thinking he was studying your face. You looked much like your mother, but he saw some of his old self in you. You had his eyes and your mannerisms were the same. 'It's like looking in a mirror and seeing an immensely beautiful reflection. I'm going to take care of her until I am no longer here.' he promised himself.

He kept his promise, he protected you and treated you with a kindness you never thought possible of the witchking. Even though he wasn't a traditional father, you'd found that you'd come to love him.