Quite a Sight (Elrond)(Requested)(remarry au)

Author: Mare

A/N: I made it an au where Celebrian is dead, elves can remarry and Elrond never sails west. I did this for you, anon. lol. I might have made Lord Elrond a little too forward, but whatever. Enjoy!

Requested:Yes by anon; Being Boromir's little sister and a part of the fellowship but falling for Lord Elrond perhaps?

Warnings:kinda awkward and flirtatous reader (if thats a warning), fluff, aggravating brothers,

Pairings: Elrond x human!reader, Boromir x sister!reader x Faramir

There was a meeting being held in Rivendell, and much to the dismay of both of your brothers, you tagged along with the oldest, Boromir. Rivendell was unlike anything you had ever seen, it's ethereal beauty paralyzing any gazer. You were so wrapped up in the sights that you did not notice that you were approached by a dark-haired elf. "Excuse me, Miss." he voiced calmly.

"Yes," you respond, turning to face him.

"If it is not to forward of me, I would like to ask, What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well, I came here with my brother, Boro..." you realize your brother is not next to you anymore. "...mir. I seem to have lost him."

"I shall walk you to where you brother is Lady..." he says

"Y/N."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Y/N. I am Lord Elrond," he says, taking your hand and kissing it gently.

This caused you to blush and start pulling softly on your dress.'He is very charming'

"The pleasure is all mine, Lord Elrond," you say with a slight curtsy. 'I didn't stumble. Great!'

"Shall we go, Lady Y/N?"

"Lead the way," you say.

*Timeskip*

"Y/N, where were you?" Boromir questioned, relief filling his body.

"You left me towards the front entrance, remember," you said laughing it off.

"I'm just glad you're alright. Thank you, Lord Elrond for finding my sister."

"It wasn't much trouble. On every human's first time in Rivendell, they are always frozen with awe by the front entrance. Don't you remember your first trip here, Boromir?" Lord Elrond smirked before walking away.

You noticed that Lord Elrond is a lot different than you expected. He's not as brash, closed off and cold as King Thranduil. In fact, he seemed quite the opposite, that intrigued you.

*Timeskip*

After you were shown to your quarters, your brother came to visit you. By visit, I mean drill and interrogate. He asked all sorts of things, "What did Lord Elrond say to you when he found you?" "Did another elf approach you?" "Don't trust the elves," of course you just ignored him.

Eventually, he calmed down, and asked "How do you like, Rivendell so far? Isn't quite a sight?"

You were lost in thought, thinking about Lord Elrond, the handsome dark-haired kind-eyed elf that helped you fond your brother, so your stupid answer was bound to happen "Yeah, he is quite a sight, isn't he?"

"Huh?"

"I mean yes, to what you said."

"Y/N, who is quite a sight."

"No one."

This was the start of an argument. You didn't get too loud, the fear of others hearing to present.

The next morning, you and your brother joined a quest with another human, 4 hobbits, an elf, a dwarf and a wizard. This was going to be interesting. Before you left, to your surprise, Lord Elrond pulled you aside, and said: "Please, be careful, Lady Y/N."

'Be smooth, calm and collected.' "Call me, Y/N. And I will try. Lord Elrond." you say hiding your proud smirk. 'Nailed it.'

"Please do. I would very much like to see you again, Y/N. And please call me Elrond." he winked, making you turn a light shade of red.

*Timeskip*

You saw Lord Elrond at the wedding of his daughter and King Aragorn, and the entire time you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Throughout the journey, you worried about him and he you.

At the reception, he walks over to you and the two of you start talking and he surprises you by asking, "I hope I'm not being to forward Y/N. But I would like to know if you would allow me to court you?"

"W-well, El-Elrond. I-I w-would like that very much." you stuttered.

*Timeskip*

After convincing your two brothers, they gave Lord Elrond their blessing. You all eventually got married and lived in bliss to the end of your days in Rivendell.