F O U R

zack sat on the lawn in utter disbelief. his own brother had just punched him. he watched him climb up the stairs to their porch and slam the front door.

maddy walked past him and looked at him through the corner of his eyes. "asshole." she muttered to him.

mrs. joseph was standing in her kitchen, admiring it's beauty when she heard the door slam. she turned and walked toward it seeing her son injured and bleeding.

"oh goodness, go in the bathroom, it's right there... i think, and wash your hands, i'll get the first aid kit-"

"i'm okay. go help zack, i just punched him in the face." blurryface.

"blurry? oh geez, what happened?"

"he tripped tyler while he was holding that stupid hermit crab cage. it shattered and the impact might have killed the poor thing. all i know is if i see zack again i'm gonna beat his ass."

"language. still, i have to help zack, wash your hands and i'll patch you up after. uh, can you go make sure jay is okay?"

"jay is terrified of me ma'am." kelly cringed at the word ma'am.

"if you aren't gonna call me mom, call me ms. kelly, anything but ma'am. now go wash up so you can help jay."

"yes ms. kelly."

"good, now go on." blurry walked over to the door that ms. kelly had pointed to. it was a supply closet. of course it was. blurry walked a little further til he reached another closed door, and this time it happened to be the bathroom. he walked in and turned on the lights. he saw himself and the mirror and saw why jay was afraid of him.

he was truly horrific. a monster with the face of your brother. glowing red eyes, pitch black hands and neck, he wasn't a friendly looking person.

he picked out the little glass shards in his hands and washed away the blood. he won't lie, it hurt like hell, but he was strong. he had to be for his other half. with that, he finished and turned off the water to help his youngest brother.

he walked outside and maddy was sitting on the steps of the porch snapchatting her friends in georgia. she looked up and smiled at him. "aye aye blurryface! say hello to our friends back in georgia." maddy said as she made a snap.

"don't record me." he growled. maddy frowned and listened to the video play back to her. blurry continued down the driveway to where jay was holding the little crab.

"josh, josh. he won't come out of his shell. joshie please..." jay continuously murmured to the creature.

"hello jay." blurry said approaching him. jay's head turned around and his hands began to shake. he stared at the stranger in front of him with a loss for words.

"josh isn't coming out of his shell..." he whimpered as a tear strolled down his rosy pink cheeks. blurry tried his best not to roll his eyes. he grabbed the small crustacean from jay's grasp and saw that she shell was cracked, and blood was seeping out. a horrible death for a hermit crab. it was suffering. blurry picked up a decent sized rock sitting next to the drive way.

"jay, it's suffering, i'm gonna kill it."

"wha- no blurry! he's my best fr-"

crunch.

jay let out an agonizing scream as he fled toward his mother, who was currently focusing on Zack.

"he killed him, oh gosh he squished him mommy!"

"jay, what- i'm helping zack right now sweety."

"i don't want him to be my brother anymore! i hate him! he's a crab killer, ground him, kick him out, do something mommy!" jay sobbed gripping onto her arm, attempting to drag him away from the monster that stood in front of them.

"jesus christ," kelly whispered to herself staring at her scared young boy. "you were suppose to calm him down." she scolded staring at the murder weapon.

"that poor thing was suffering. if i was in that kind of pain i'd want to be put down too, i may be heartless sometimes but cruelty is definitely a no for my low standards."