S I X

tyler turned his head to the left but it was too late. the driver slammed the brakes and harshly rammed his hand against the horn. since the driver had some reaction time, there wasn't too much damage done.

to the car i mean.

tyler was flung 4 feet backwards landing harshly on his ribs, bruising his entire right side. his face felt on fire and his chest was burning. he grabbed his knees and rolled into a fetal position letting the tears tumble down his face.

"oh jesus christ! i am so fucking sorry. holy shit i- you came out of no where running like sonic, and i was trying to change the radio station because i hate miley cyrus- oh god, are you okay?!?!" the man jumped from his driver seat to help the injured teen.

tyler slowly opened his eyes. everything was out of focus and moving way too quickly. he tried to adjust his eyes on the man kneeling beside him.

"yellow." tyler murmured.

"what?!" the man shouted frantically trying to make sure the young man wasn't dying.

"your hair," tyler paused. "its yellow." tyler slowly sat up grasping his head. everything around him seemed to swirl. "why?"

"dude, you just got hit by a car and you're talking about my hair?"

"i don't want to talk about that." tyler said simply. "thanks for being concerned or whatever, but i need to get going." tyler tried to stand up quickly but fell back down to his previous position. "ow."

"uh, shit. i've never done anything like this before, get in my car and i'll drive you home?"

"i can't take rides from strangers."

"my name is josh." josh spoke quickly. "we're not strangers anymore. now come on, let's get going." josh carefully helped tyler up, supporting him with his arm around the younger's waist and the other underneath his armpit attempting to help him stay steady.

"wait a minute, i killed you joshie."

josh's nose scrunched up in confusion. "what?"

"you're a hermit crab right?" tyler murmured.

"jesus christ, i broke him." josh whispered to himself in a panicked stress. "hermit crabs?"

"reincarnation and all that stuff. sorry that blurry killed you, it just happens." tyler smiled at josh. "it was zack's fault anyways." josh grabbed his bottom and softly lifted him up into his black ford truck.

"uh, kid, where do you live?" josh asked once he sat in the driver's seat.

"i'm not a kid, don't call me kid, you're not that much older than me, kid." tyler's words almost slurred together. "i don't have a home. take me home with you." he said drowsily, tapping josh gently on the nose, a small 'boop' slipping past his lips as he giggled quietly to himself.

"i'm sorry kitten, but i can't do that. there has gotta be one law about that somewhere."

"if you don't take me to your home right now i'll tell everyone that you hit me with a vehicle and then abducted me." tyler said staring him directly in the eyes. "i'll go home tomorrow, i just need sometime to cool off." tyler adjusted himself in his seat and fiddled with the seat belt that he had not yet put on yet.

josh stared, eyes completely wide at the threat this little punk he hit just said. josh couldn't go back to jail again. his hands started to tremble, but tyler didn't notice.

"ok-kay you little- as-ass, you can st-stay with m-me for on-ne night." josh agreed, hoping the boy gave empty threats.

.

Please go follow my beautiful fren -Waste-Of-Space- they are truly a wonderful human being who needs a lot more love. Their works are jaw dropping and truly captivating.

Vote on their stories and tell them that Jaz sent you, and be on the look our for a new update tomorrow. 💕