Chapter Twenty-three

* A couple days later *

After my consultation, I thought a lot about everything. The whole situation. Nobody knew except Monet. 

-

I finally decided to make my debut around the guys the next day. Monet led the way into the house. The whole squad was over there, Which has been the normality since Zack passed. 

"The boys in the studio"Boomer informed us. Mo led the way into the basement. As Boomer said, The guys were in the studio. 

"Jaila"Kd announced my presence. I shared a quick hug with each of the guys, I guess I was missed. I had to be careful, My belly hasn't shrunk since the visit, It's not going to either. I needed to tell YB, But now that I was actually here, I couldn't, Like, I panicked.

Before I knew it, I was face-to-face with him. He wrapped his arms around me, Pulling me close. I didn't realize how much I missed him until then. Which made our situation that much more stressful.

"Ha you been? Wassup?"-

"I'm good...Uh, C-Can we talk though?"I asked curiously. He nodded yes, Taking a sip of his drink, He grabbed his phone and we went into another room.

"Wassup?"He spoke as I closed the door behind him. I was going to do it, I have to...

I sighed heavily, Trying to form my words.

"I-I jus' missed you"I said, Mentally punching myself in the face. He slightly smiled up at me.        (He sat at the edge of the bed) 

"You missed me huh?"He smirked, Pulling me close to him. I nodded, Giving in to him.

*

Later that night when I arrived home, There was an unfamiliar car in the driveway. It was a dark car that fit the description of what Man-Man had told us. Entering the house, Ny was asleep on the couch. I heard voices and realized that Justin the guy ( whose nickname is A.D ) were in the kitchen talking really low. I decided to take a chance. I went back outside and to the car. The lights were on, So I knew the car was running. I slowly gripped the handle of the driver's side door. If this car had an alarm, I'm going to die...I had to do it though. 

With one quick movement, I pulled the door, I closed my eyes, Awaiting the alarm, But there was none. I sighed in relief. I leaned into the car, Opening the passenger side glove box, There lay a pistol. I quickly closed it. Standing, I quietly shut the driver's door. I went to the trunk and carefully opened it. I gasped at what I seen. It scared me. I quickly pulled the trunk down, Not even remembering that I needed to be quiet. The trunk slammed. I knew they'd hear it. I could see shadows in the house approaching the front door. I took off into the side yard. As I got to our backyard, I heard them go out the front door talking. I grabbed the back door and tried to get in only to realize that it was locked. I groaned in annoyance. My bedroom was literally right by the back door. I found my window and quickly opened it. Usually i'd step up on a rock or something, But I didn't have that kind of time. I pulled my self up and leaned over on my stomach, Nearly flipping into my room. It was dark, But I knew time was running out. Closing my window, I jumped up improvising. 

Seconds after I started my shower, I heard Justin's voice.

"Jaila! Open'is door!"He ordered me. Wrapping a towel around my exposed body, I came out of the bathroom and went to my door. Unlocking it, I slowly opened it to see Justin and A.D.

"What?"I said rudely.

They both looked awkwardly at me.

"Sorry, I-uh, Nevermind, My bad. After you get done showering or whatever, Come get Ny, Me and A.D gotta go somewhere"-I nodded, Mugging A.D. I closed my door and went into my bathroom. Dropping my towel, I looked in the mirror at my stomach, Which was aching. I became concerned as I spotted the beginning of what looked like a bruise.

* Comment and Vote *